Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October

Admin

Just now, dunning1874 said:

McPake should have finished it there.

Quite encouraged by some of our passing in the final third, but the way we fell out of game after going ahead was a concern.

A team that isn't a made-up joke like QoS would love running at our midfield.

Nonetheless I too am very happy with the attacking. Nesbitt is oddly off the boil, but a bit of confidence and some final balls from others will make us dangerous.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JLTON said:

could use make out what the formation was in the 1st half there? 

Found it difficult to tell with the camera work n all. Def 4 at the back tho.

Is it 4-1-3-2 as suggested earlier?

Honestly mate, I'm struggling to make out what fucking sport it is.

EOho8Pw.png

Ah shite.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 minute ago, Scott said:

McPake looks a player. 

Looks like he can beat a man, but I have question marks around his vision. Nonetheless this is an hour into his first game so I'll try not to be too harsh.

EOho8Pw.png

Thought Orsi was playing well (from what the camera has captured).

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Actually quite impressed with us in an attacking sense when the camera has shown us. 17 attackers may pay off in the end. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

9 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Can't fault Nesbitt for effort tonight, he's tracking back well, but he's been woeful going forward.

Fair play to him. He's fit and quick and he's looking for the ball everywhere, and now it's paid off.

I'm a huge fan of his. He can play a lot better than he's done tonight. When he does, we'll be cooking.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived