Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs QOTS Match Thread - League Cup 6th October

Admin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Waverley said:

Have they kicked off yet?

No but the fans have.....

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Inasmuch as can be told by this camera"work", Morton are playing well, it was a nice delivery from Omar, and McGinty took the header well into corner of the net.

Let the good times roll!

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, Scott said:

Did McPake get the assist? Looked a good ball in but unable to tell who hit it since this camera is so zoomed in. 

Ritchie said it was Omar. Couldn't tell who it was myself since we're all watching this dodgy stream.

See the source image

EOho8Pw.png

Dobbie :lol: 

McPake should have finished it there.

Quite encouraged by some of our passing in the final third, but the way we fell out of game after going ahead was a concern.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived