Sign in to follow this  
Chesh

Ton Tv

On 10/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, Jamie_M said:

Overseas can watch others.

On 10/29/2020 at 11:08 AM, Waverley said:

Yeah, when you sign up for an account and sign in, there’s only options to purchase Inverness matches on there. Or at least there has been so far. They’re the only club to have opted into that service for live action to be shown on that site, while the other clubs in the league are going it alone for UK and overseas fans through their own systems (as we’ve done so far). 

13 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Just pay the club money and be done with it. All well and good dishing out a hound - im guilty of it and at times rightly so - but we've a legitimate good service. Worth paying up for IMO

Agree with this, and judging from what I've seen of the Pixellot (the full match replay of the Alloa game), you'd get seasick trying to watch that. If you are of the mind to pay anyone to watch Morton online, Morton's service blows the league's right out of the water.

• Upvote 1

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

*Enters Season Ticket code"

- Coupon usage limit has been reached - 

FFS Morton!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

3 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Did you get it to work

No.

I got an email at half time (apparently nobody mans the phones on match days). The tone was that they’d presumed I’d paid instead and they were offering a refund, which I hadn’t. I’d compare this to turning up at Scapa with a season ticket and entry money too, in case something goes tits up. I did not pay but requested a code to allow me to see the second half, and justification for having a season ticket in the first place. No reply as yet.

I was provided (not by the club) with the means to access a dodgy Cowshed stream which was about three minutes behind real-time and Twitter updates, so it didn’t feel like watching a live game and ruined watching what was an exciting finish. Begs the question how much money the club loses to others using this method.

If this isn’t sorted for the next game I feel like telling the club to ram it.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

No.

I got an email at half time (apparently nobody mans the phones on match days). The tone was that they’d presumed I’d paid instead and they were offering a refund, which I hadn’t. I’d compare this to turning up at Scapa with a season ticket and entry money too, in case something goes tits up. I did not pay but requested a code to allow me to see the second half, and justification for having a season ticket in the first place. No reply as yet.

I was provided (not by the club) with the means to access a dodgy Cowshed stream which was about three minutes behind real-time and Twitter updates, so it didn’t feel like watching a live game and ruined watching what was an exciting finish. Begs the question how much money the club loses to others using this method.

That's shite, hope they sort you out somehow

9 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

No.

Did you contact support@gmfc.net?

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Did you contact support@gmfc.net?

No. I replied to the email which said that my game code was now valid for the season. Which it wasn’t.

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

No. I replied to the email which said that my game code was now valid for the season. Which it wasn’t.

You should have contacted support@gmfc.net.

He shouldn't need to contact anyone if the gits got it right first time. Took forever to get my refund for the 1st game

8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

He shouldn't need to contact anyone if the gits got it right first time. Took forever to get my refund for the 1st game

Gits. Really. Technical issues happen everywhere. No need to get personal on them when you have no idea where the issue arose when most seemed to get on.

Just pointing out that Step 1 for support is to follow the advertised support mechanism.

Most seemed that get their refund timely. I know you didn't. Are you certain it wasn't your bank that were the 'gits' if you want to get personal about it?

39 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

No.

What audience is the cowshed camera for?

Thought we hadn't signed up to stream via SPFL site?

Club need every penny they can get so would like to think vast majority of home fans pay the subscription fee and we make a few quid from decent away subscriptions.

All in with a Doyle Brunson

1 minute ago, Madton said:

What audience is the cowshed camera for?

Thought we hadn't signed up to stream via SPFL site?

Club need every penny they can get so would like to think vast majority of home fans pay the subscription fee and we make a few quid from decent away subscriptions.

I think the spfl sell the stream to betting companies as well as direct to fans. It's the direct to fans thing we opted out of. 

50 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

You should have contacted support@gmfc.net.

I’ll contact that address when they mess up the Hearts game.

What a guy. Loves his club, loves his football. I hope he has a career befitting his attitude. 

Do you like Abba?

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Gits. Really. Technical issues happen everywhere. No need to get personal on them when you have no idea where the issue arose when most seemed to get on.

Just pointing out that Step 1 for support is to follow the advertised support mechanism.

Most seemed that get their refund timely. I know you didn't. Are you certain it wasn't your bank that were the 'gits' if you want to get personal about it?

But the gits sent me this 

Greenock Morton Football Club has cancelled a money request
NOTE FROM Greenock Morton Football Club:
quote Please refund me for the stream if QOS match

Plenty of Ayr fans on P&B praising today's coverage, saying it's the best one they've seen so far in the SPFL.

• Upvote 1

Do you like Abba?

On 10/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, EdinTon said:

Yeah, when you sign up for an account and sign in, there’s only options to purchase Inverness matches on there. Or at least there has been so far. They’re the only club to have opted into that service for live action to be shown on that site, while the other clubs in the league are going it alone for UK and overseas fans through their own systems (as we’ve done so far). 

From overseas I can purchase; a season ticket for any Championship club, or a monthly pass for any Championship club, or any individual match pass for any Championship club.

2 hours ago, pink_panther said:

But the gits sent me this 

Greenock Morton Football Club has cancelled a money request
NOTE FROM Greenock Morton Football Club:
quote Please refund me for the stream if QOS match

How did you pay?

On 10/31/2020 at 6:54 PM, AyrshireTon said:

I’ll contact that address when they mess up the Hearts game.

A few ST holders I am in touch with also had problems getting on but resolved after 10 mins.

Would suggest you follow the route for general PPV fans.

Buy a ticket on the Friday using your voucher code this loads the match on your account.

On the day, go to your account and click your matches section ( I think that's what it's called) all bought games are listed just click current game. 

That's how I have accessed games and had no problems.

Hope that works for you.

• Upvote 2

On 11/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ton4life said:

A few ST holders I am in touch with also had problems getting on but resolved after 10 mins.

Would suggest you follow the route for general PPV fans.

Buy a ticket on the Friday using your voucher code this loads the match on your account.

On the day, go to your account and click your matches section ( I think that's what it's called) all bought games are listed just click current game. 

That's how I have accessed games and had no problems.

Hope that works for you.

Cheers.

I tried throughout the first half to get in but with no success.

Hearts have finally revealed their prices... £18.50 :lol:

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake