Sign in to follow this  
Chesh

Ton Tv

Take it that is not the camera we are planning on using and was a temp measure to get some kind of footage. Could record it better from a mobile phone. Awful 

6 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Once we finally got there the commentary was pretty good, enjoyed listening to Andy. The less said about the camera footage the better, 

Regarding the players, McLean and McGinty are still not good enough, far too error prone even against a poor Queens side. Omar is never a RB and shouldn’t play there ever again. Muirhead is still pish, and has the haircut to match now. Mcpake looks good, very direct and skilful. We’re still really lacking a out and out goalscorer, I don’t see any players we have currently getting over 10 goals. 

I felt bad for him. The odd spark of good play going forward but he looked hung out to dry playing there.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Not usually a fan of McDade but his commentary is pretty decent, can’t knock him for that. The less said about everything else, the better.

AWMSC

I’ve just emailed asking for a refund and suggested that everyone should get next weeks game free of charge on top.

Won’t hold my breath though.

Tonight almost made Scott look professional.

2 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

I’ve just emailed asking for a refund and suggested that everyone should get next weeks game free of charge on top.

Won’t hold my breath though.

Tonight almost made Scott look professional.

I've been very patient with the club over the last couple of years, but tonight was just a total shambles, and I want my money back. Enough is enough.

• Upvote 1

MCT have just called out the club on tonight’s shambles. Fair play to them. The message should be officially coming from the club but I’m encouraged that those at MCT won’t stand for that shite. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Deego said:

image.png

As someone who hasn't signed up to MCT, it's really reassuring to see this and I think it's brilliant that they're calling the club out for their shite.

I was on the MCT AGM call last week, and when someone asked a question about the new website, the eye rolling amongst the panel hosting the call was there for all to see. I think they're as pissed off about it the rest of us.

From what I’m hearing, I wouldn’t hold your breath for refunds... 

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

From what I'm reading, I wouldn't hold your breath for people signing up for next week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to see the club issue a statement tonight or first thing tomorrow morning apologising to supporters and offering full refunds to anyone who paid for the service. That was an absolute clusterfuck and the people inside the club who were tasked with overseeing the new website and it's streaming capability should be answering some very difficult questions. This is the club's primary source of income for the foreseeable future and we've absolutely fucked it. In a League Cup group that generates so much interest, with St Mirren, Partick Thistle and the Serpent XI in it, this could have generated a solid amount of revenue. But alas, that was not the case. 

I fucking hate Morton sometimes.

• Like 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Wouldn’t put it past them to have the nerve or to ask people not to take one/defer it to the next game if they do offer refunds.

MacKinnon’s coat has to be on a shoogly peg, everything he’s touched has been a mess but this particular issue is a catastrophe and could cost the club a huge amount of money. It was clear as day what was going to happen, and even if the site hadn’t predictably crashed, the quality on offer is absolutely appalling. It’s so far beyond acceptable.

AWMSC

21 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Would be interesting to see how PayPal would react to a buyer claim in this instance. Not getting ahead of myself here, will wait to see what the club does. 

Do you like Abba?

5 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Would be interesting to see how PayPal would react to a buyer claim in this instance. Not getting ahead of myself here, will wait to see what the club does. 

Even if we go down the “Here’s the next game for free” route, we’d still need to refund QOS supporters anyway.

1 hour ago, Waverley said:

Being a cup-tie, are Queens due a share of the proceeds?

Yes, it's split.

Wonder if they are due their split before or after refunds?

Also, I am sure it is a breach of the rules to just bang it on free play on YouTube. Did we get that cleared before doing it?

Nearly 3000 people watching at one point, significantly more than would have paid. Banter if Morton have to treat them all as paying customers and pay out to QOS on that basis (like clubs who are giving a freebie to season ticket holders).

Edited by Jamie_M

1 hour ago, macca937 said:

Take it that is not the camera we are planning on using and was a temp measure to get some kind of footage. Could record it better from a mobile phone. Awful 

Our only live test involved that camera.

You can usually laugh off Mortons errors as so bad they're funny and we've learned to morbidly laugh at ourselves over the years, but not this time. 

We are in the middle of a pandemic and our only regular sources of income are fans buying streaming subscriptions, fans paying monthly to MCT and fans buying merchandise. 

We are almost literally all this club has at the moment at a time when they've never needed us more and anything this catastrophically bad that disenfranchises fans this much and costs us much needed income cannot just swept under the carpet as just Morton being Morton. 

I cannot stress enough how much the club needs to do better, and I say this as someone who regularly defends their gaffes and have praised Mackinnon previously on multiple occasions. 

• Upvote 2

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Our only live test involved that camera.

McKinnon did say something about not being happy with the quality of pixilated cameras that were installed and choose not use diff system. If that is it I’m out. Like watching scotsport highlights from the 80s 

After tonight's omnishambles, Hopkin/MacKinnon better not even think about moaning about the budget in another one of those fucking videos. 

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

2 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

After tonight's omnishambles, Hopkin/MacKinnon better not even think about moaning about the budget in another one of those fucking videos. 

Tell ye whit, if I was Hopkin I'd be absolutely beeling at the club for not getting it right as it'll affect his budget.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, port-ton said:

You can usually laugh off Mortons errors as so bad they're funny and we've learned to morbidly laugh at ourselves over the years, but not this time. 

We are in the middle of a pandemic and our only regular sources of income are fans buying streaming subscriptions, fans paying monthly to MCT and fans buying merchandise. 

We are almost literally all this club has at the moment at a time when they've never needed us more and anything this catastrophically bad that disenfranchises fans this much and costs us much needed income cannot just swept under the carpet as just Morton being Morton. 

I cannot stress enough how much the club needs to do better, and I say this as someone who regularly defends their gaffes and have praised Mackinnon previously on multiple occasions. 

You're on fire today. If I was in Scotland I'd give you a flag. 

Do you like Abba?