Ton Tv - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

So an alien just lands and wants to watch the game think I'll go to gmfc.net. good luck with that.

Me not giving the feckers any more dough til my refund arrives  itll just confuse them.

Well, they have a TonTv link on the menu and a match preview with the link, but yes, needs more.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they said how season ticket holders tune in for league games?

Or is it too soon to ask that?

Edit - never mind. Just found they'll be getting emailed a code, apparently.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Clock has re-set to zero instead of continuing from 45.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

£14 for the Alloa game then. They referred to it as Category C... does that mean we'll have some league games classed as A & B charging more than that?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just now, TheGoon said:

Had no complaints with the coverage tonight, commentary was good again too. Also a wee bit concerned about how much we’re planning on charging for Category A games... 

Some laugh if category A just consists of Hearts and is £25.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Some laugh if category A just consists of Hearts and is £25.

Bit harsh on us fans but I genuinely wouldn't mind paying that as a one off if it meant hearts fans having to pay it. Would be very welcome extra income. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived