Ton Tv - Page 26 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The camera work is so weird. It's like they have no idea what we're actually seeing. They are quite capable of showing the Sinclair Street end goal, but seldom do so when Queen's attack. 

Between our defending and the camera work, my TV is never going to survive this season. 

Sadly WDE good save from goalie

Now TonTV giving an update.

Need to learn from this. Andy was good and Gerry maybe a7. Need to get player names correct.

Camera work was very poor. Was it a temp because Pixelot system faulty, need a further test run 1st v 2nd 11 30 mins each way.

Just now, TONofmemories said:

Refund or we riot. Taking pity only leads to further complacency. Its not good enough. 

Agreed. They’ve had sympathy from us all before but that’s the final straw for me. A complete, and expected, clusterfuck. 

11 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

Sadly WDE good save from goalie

Now TonTV giving an update.

Need to learn from this. Andy was good and Gerry maybe a7. Need to get player names correct.

Camera work was very poor. Was it a temp because Pixelot system faulty, need a further test run 1st v 2nd 11 30 mins each way.

I said it earlier in the thread but the commentary was a pleasant surprise. Maybe I'm too cynical but I didn't think Ritchie would be much cop. He's actually really good.

EOho8Pw.png

Looking forward to seeing what the club has to say on this.An absolute disaster even by Morton's standards 

I had a few non Morton mate's watching that and they were cringing.

Only positive was the picture quality was decent and the commentary was fine, albeit Gerry did screw up a few times.

Big week ahead. Fully expect subscriptions to carry on to next week.

Archived