Ton Tv - Page 24 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TRVMP said:

That's the Pixellot camera, in the shed. No idea what this main stand one is all about. Phil Cannie with a jailbroken Barras iPhone probably.

Yeah noticed that when I came on here, but I casted that site to the TV and it looks exactly like the camera just now. 

Is everyone watching on TV like me? Perhaps that's the issue? 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, port-ton said:

Yeah noticed that when I came on here, but I casted that site to the TV and it looks exactly like the camera just now. 

Is everyone watching on TV like me? Perhaps that's the issue? 

I'm watching on a PC monitor at my work computer.

EOho8Pw.png

Nevermind, just tried again and the casting didn't work and it was just going back to the YouTube stream. My bad. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

9 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

So, the link above is the proper camera etc from cowshed. This is obviously just a mitigating stream

No commentary, but i presume we were going to go over the top of it somehow

We decided not to use the Pixellot.

So while it's half time, some questions that need answered.

Will Morton be refunding everybody who bought the stream seeing as they missed the start and then streamed it open access to everyone?

Did Morton seek permission to stream it open access to everyone? If not, will we be hammered for doing that?

2 minutes ago, Deego said:

I'll say it again in among the pelters but I think the commentary is pretty good and this wee half-time chat is decent.

Someone tell Andy James McPake left us years ago though.

Aye, Ritchie in particular is good at this.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just now, Cowshed Chris said:

Commentary is very good. Camera work not so much... Assume it's an automated camera. Pretty rank rotten.

I think this is a manual camera. The automated one is in the shed and it's zoomed out much more.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived