Ton Tv - Page 19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

It's fine us hardcore fans who will buy it again next game because we are mugs, but how many casual fans have paid this tonight because there's not much football on and it's our first game in months and won't go near the website ever again. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the clueless idiot responsible for this fuck up? Totally expected. I assume this will take days to fix.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

If this isn't fixed in the next 20 minutes MacKinnon's position is completely untenable. Predictable as it was, it's utterly disgraceful incompetence.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

This is one of our only sources of revenue. We cannot get this wrong.

Hopefully the manager will bear this in mind if he decides to have a pop about the budget.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Hopefully the manager will bear this in mind if he decides to have a pop about the budget.

Hot take incoming, but IMO if this doesn't get sorted, Morton need to refund all the streams sold tonight and Crawford and/or GC needs to donate that self-same amount to the club. They're failing in their duty to the club by denying it any income through their employees' incompetence.

Tonight won't kill us but this ongoing litany of errors is a genuine existential danger to Morton's future. If the money runs out before MCT are starting to take over, we're done for. Crawford has a moral responsibility to stop this from happening.

EOho8Pw.png

7 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

I'll be asking for a refund as well and I;m gonna cancel this MCT thingy as well.Surely they would be able to put this forums opinions and fears about this working 

I understand the desire to avoid funding the incumbent charlatans in any fashion, but MCT are the route to getting this shower of incompetents out of the club.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Hot take incoming, but IMO if this doesn't get sorted, Morton need to refund all the streams sold tonight and Crawford and/or GC needs to donate that self-same amount to the club. They're failing in their duty to the club by denying it any income through their employees' incompetence.

Tonight won't kill us but this ongoing litany of errors is a genuine existential danger to Morton's future. If the money runs out before MCT are starting to take over, we're done for. Crawford has a moral responsibility to stop this from happening.

Aye agreed.

Sweepstake on what time they put out the tweet announcing that due to unforeseen technical issues they'll be unable to let anyone watch tonight's game?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

This is catastrophic for the club if they don't get this to work. I normally don't mind a wee dig or a laugh at Morton's incompetence but this is too serious to even point and laugh at.

We're fucked if we can't generate money through streams.

Archived