Ton Tv - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

So to summarise, you're unhappy that MCT volunteers are not only playing about with templates and designs to find one they like and could potentially use to create branding guidelines after the takeover, but spending their free time learning new skills that could be of use to the club?

No but just don't use them for your organisation until you're happy with them. 

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Highly unlikely and I guess we'll see for ourselves when streaming starts, but I live in hope that these will do away with the need for a fucking camera gantry in the middle of the Cowshed ever again.

That would be ideal but, as you say, unlikely. Sadly i don’t think these camera set-ups will provide the sort of image quality or the number of angles the BBC use for live football. So, we’ll be lumbered with a gantry any time we have a game on Alba for the foreseeable.

Edit: Maybe it could be set in a way that it can take over for the halfway line camera alone, and the BBC could use their other cameras for behind the goals/pitch side/etc? 

34 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Sadly i don’t think these camera set-ups will provide the sort of image quality or the number of angles the BBC use for live football

The example footage from YouTube looks decent.

Also "unmanned multi-camera system in a fixed location, with additional angles as required" so I guess that one is a wait and see for what's been requested.

23 hours ago, port-ton said:

He's qualified at his job and I enjoy him in the content. Couldn't care less who he supports tbh.

TonTv sounds like it's going to be a proper commercial idea for the club, so having someone who can interview, present and commentate at a good level is a bonus. 

Do you swallow or spit?

*insert signature here*

The Norseman will be unveiling its new CCTV system in the near future.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

On 8/26/2020 at 6:11 AM, dunning1874 said:

Highly unlikely and I guess we'll see for ourselves when streaming starts, but I live in hope that these will do away with the need for a fucking camera gantry in the middle of the Cowshed ever again.

MCT see improving the matchday experience as a priority area.

This must be in their top must do list, so here's hoping. 

We must provide a better fan experience. We could do with providing fans with wifi and that way the club could push out messages on match day via an app. The app could be used to provide info on how busy the toilets are as well as show areas that need cleaned after the match etc.

10 minutes ago, dmcewan16 said:

We must provide a better fan experience. We could do with providing fans with wifi and that way the club could push out messages on match day via an app. The app could be used to provide info on how busy the toilets are as well as show areas that need cleaned after the match etc.

That started off well. Ended awfully. I feel your app usage must go between Candy Crush and The Daily Mail. 

51 minutes ago, dmcewan16 said:

😂

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

2 hours ago, dmcewan16 said:

Christ on a fucking tricycle.

Archived