Sign in to follow this  
AyrshireTon

Betfred Cup 20-21

QoS 1-0 St. Mirren

Edit 2-0 now.

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

We’re going to struggle to get a better chance to beat those idiots in Paisley.

Partick 2-0 Queen's Park

QoS 2-2 St. Mirren - going to penalties.

Whatever happens we'll be 2nd bottom with a game in hand over Partick.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

The unwashed really living up to their nickname here. 

Edited by TheGoon

Ohhhhhh it's a good virus

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Once could happen to anyone. Twice is bad luck. Three times is highly unfortunately, but 4 times? Suggests something with their controls just isn't right to me.

We have to play them less than a month, so this more than just a point and laugh exercise. They could be putting our players at risk.

Then again, it will be our first time being tested before a game too, so best be careful what you wish for.

49 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Once could happen to anyone. Twice is bad luck. Three times is highly unfortunately, but 4 times? Suggests something with their controls just isn't right to me.

We have to play them less than a month, so this more than just a point and laugh exercise. They could be putting our players at risk.

Then again, it will be our first time being tested before a game too, so best be careful what you wish for.

The problem with their controls is their aversion to soap, the dirty paisley bastards!!!

The notion of "hand sanitizer" would blow their tiny minds aswell.

• Upvote 1

This is probably the most appropriate thread to put this in, given that we’re sharing a group with that minging lot just now...

Come back CFB, all is forgiven.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

This is probably the most appropriate thread to put this in, given that we’re sharing a group with that minging lot just now...

Come back CFB, all is forgiven.

Hope this poor guy didn’t travel up here from England to stand outside the away gate and refer to us as the tonne

Thistle are selling the live stream for Saturday at the reasonable price of a tenner.

https://ppv.ptfcpass.co.uk/events

• Upvote 1

Do you like Abba?

21 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Thistle are selling the live stream for Saturday at the reasonable price of a tenner.

That's the standard price for the Betfred Cup ties.  Everyone charges a tenner apparently.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

30 minutes ago, Alibi said:

That's the standard price for the Betfred Cup ties.  Everyone charges a tenner apparently.

I saw Dundee's game against Cove was included in their season ticket price. Not sure how that would work with dividing the proceeds with Cove.

Do you like Abba?

10 hours ago, TRVMP said:

They can fucking whistle dixie for my tenner after their behaviour over the summer.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Toby said:

They can fucking whistle dixie for my tenner after their behaviour over the summer.

I'm a magnanimous sort, helping the less fortunate is good karma.

• Upvote 1

Do you like Abba?

7 hours ago, Toby said:

Someone will maybe put up a link to a stream on here.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

5 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am in, Ton must get some sort of cut less expenses.

A red dot for watching the ton?

Is this a ton supporters forum?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am in, Ton must get some sort of cut less expenses.

1 hour ago, Ton4life said:

A red dot for watching the ton?

Is this a ton supporters forum?

Don't worry about it champ. I'm sure your Medal of Honor for contributing £4 to watch a shitey Betfred Cup game is in the post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

7 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Don't worry about it champ. I'm sure your Medal of Honor for contributing £4 to watch a shitey Betfred Cup game is in the post.

I have no idea who Ton4Life is, but a red dot for a perfectly innocuous comment like that seems to hint at some sort of childish vendetta. Grow up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

I have no idea who Ton4Life is, but a red dot for a perfectly innocuous comment like that seems to hint at some sort of childish vendetta. Grow up.

I am not a child but yes a attendee at Ton games for 55 years, just short of about 2000 games.

Sadly lockdown is effecting the mental health of some on the net.

Ageism also seems an issue.

Between VT, Toby and Capitan...... I have collected about 60 red dot medals of honour. 

Hard to believe I have won the daily green dot medal , maybe this is allowed outside the hallo group. 

Just to reassure all real and supportive Morton supporters I am secure in my mental state and will be here until the lights go out.

As VT frequently states ....mind the door.......

Edited by Ton4life
I have seen the future
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Alibi said:

Erm no - it suggests that the post was deemed to be utter shite and that the mechanism to point this out was used appropriately. Dry your eyes. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

4 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am not a child but yes a attendee at Ton games for 55 years, just short of about 2000 games.

Sadly lockdown is effecting the mental health of some on the net.

Ageism also seems an issue.

Between VT, Toby and Capitan...... I have collected about 60 red dot medals of honour. 

Hard to believe I have won the daily green dot medal , maybe this is allowed outside the hallo group. 

The only person who brought age into the discussion was you, right here, as part of your gormless crusade to get a stand named after you at Cappielow for all your heroic sacrifices.

Just to reassure all real and supportive Morton supporters I am secure in my mental state and will be here until the lights go out.

You're fooling next to nobody though, so get off your cross.