Betfred Cup 20-21 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup 20-21

AyrshireTon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck is this shite btw?

Group D: Ross County, Arbroath, Elgin City, Stirling Albion, Montrose

How is that even allowed?  We've got 4 (and a half) full-time sides in our group and County get that shite? Outrageous.

I see the last group game is to be played in November. Surely the sense would be to make that the derby game, and at the very least have it on the telly. Would also give us a a few games to get up and running, given their several month head start (which hopefully allows the Midden to incur several injuries and fatigue due to fixture congestion!). 

Sorry, I realise I said that would be the sensible option, never mind. 

3 hours ago, ChampTon said:

I see the last group game is to be played in November. Surely the sense would be to make that the derby game, and at the very least have it on the telly. Would also give us a a few games to get up and running, given their several month head start (which hopefully allows the Midden to incur several injuries and fatigue due to fixture congestion!). 

Sorry, I realise I said that would be the sensible option, never mind. 

If clubs are unable to have crowds, they probably don't want that one on TV, so they can sell stream access.

EOho8Pw.png

If we have queens Park at home I imagine sales of megaphones are going to rise dramatically in the Inverclyde area. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Betfred Cup fixtures announced 6th October –

Morton v Queen of the South 7.45pm

13th October – Morton v Queen’s Park 7.45pm

11th November – St. Mirren v Morton 7.45pm Live on Premier Sports

14th November – Partick Thistle v Morton 3pm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived