Commercial Activity - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

Is it up to date & full of players who may be away in the window (or June)?

I'm half expecting photos of Tidser and Harkins in it.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

16 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Is it up to date & full of players who may be away in the window (or June)?

I'm half expecting photos of Tidser and Harkins in it.

A classic photo. Incidentally, the shirt is still available for kids and ample-sized Ton fans for the bargain price of £29. Bring a wallet.

7705141.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

1 hour ago, Ray Von said:

To the grown men buying calendars with footballers on every page, you do know you can get ones with the likes of Mila Kunis and Kelly Brook in various states of undress.

It’s all good- Jen Beattie is April and Erin Cuthbert to look forward to in August on the Scotland calendar.

8 hours ago, Toby said:

It’s all good- Jen Beattie is April and Erin Cuthbert to look forward to in August on the Scotland calendar.

So the Scotland calendar does that shite where they stick the women footballers in with the men, just like their Twitter page.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

£20 for something that looks like a buckshee flag that the clown with a speaker would be flogging outside the front of Smiths as well. Never change, Rae-era* Morton.

* But when MCT or whoever take over, just do the exact opposite of what is in the current GMFC commercial department playbook and you'll be shitting money. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

57 minutes ago, Deego said:

Near enough 20 years of people asking for Morton beach towels and they finally release them during a global pandemic when no one's going on holiday. Absolutely tremendous.

https://www.smithsofgreenock.co.uk/Morton-Beach-Towel-New-product-On-sale-soon-p283829720

No joke, I was about to order one. I sometimes often drive down to Galveston for a long weekend by the sea. But my word, that order page. 

I'm half-convinced they're just fucking with us now. 

Screenshot_20210130-184755_Brave.jpg

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png