Commercial Activity - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Bit confused with Morton promoting Nostalgia Cases.

Didn't we bin them for that 3d mob that are plastered on the official site?

Nah, Nostalgia Cases still have the Morton licence. I asked about it on Twitter, and of course, got no reply from Morton, but Nostalgia Cases replied immediately to say they were still around.

6 hours ago, Toby said:

Nah, Nostalgia Cases still have the Morton licence. I asked about it on Twitter, and of course, got no reply from Morton, but Nostalgia Cases replied immediately to say they were still around.

No reply from the club regarding a genuine question and yet the chief exec. still manages to find time to reply to fucking HEARTS fans emails, even though they were clearly on the wind up.

Edited by JLTON

5 hours ago, Toby said:

Fair enough. Just seemed odd for them to mention them out the blue instead of the other mob.

We have 2 official phone case suppliers. Odd.

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Is there an RGB value, or a Pantone value, for Morton blue?

Yeah but it also seems to change every year.

The guitar is also signed by the squad.

Dave MacKinnon in the weekly updates a few months back thought they would make a killing auctioning the Dundee Utd programmes as everyone would want to get their hands on a programne from the game that never was.

I see they are desperately trying to get rid of them by chucking in 5 with every auction lot.

5 hours ago, GiGi said:

Only correct Morton blue

greenock_morton_1997-2000-gi.gif

That picture is deceptive. The hoops on the Sports Connection strip were almost navy blue.

Was a cracking strip though.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.