Season Tickets - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

I for one am shocked.

Not. Good. Enough. 

Interstadia have been consistently shit since the site went live. Why, for the 3rd (?) season in a row are we just accepting that there's an issue. 

Fucking fix it!!!!

TIME FOR CHANGE!

4 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

I really do feel sorry for the office staff sometimes. It's like we expect known software issues just to disappear year after year. 

Announce #DEEGO to fix this clusterfuck. 

Office staff? Isn't it just MacKinnon and Brendan not on furlough? 

First order of business for MCT when they take over has to be getting this shitshow of a business in the bin. Interstadia can do absolutely nothing right, every other club which has used them have the exact same issues and it's an embarrassment.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 hour ago, dunning1874 said:

First order of business for MCT when they take over has to be getting this shitshow of a business in the bin. Interstadia can do absolutely nothing right, every other club which has used them have the exact same issues and it's an embarrassment.

Aye. Quite why they’ve even been given the opportunity to update the system is a mystery. They’ve monumentally fucked up at every opportunity and should’ve been binned two years ago, never mind now.

Now going into our fourth season with these cowboys and they still can’t organise a shag in a brothel.

I managed to get through the process easily and simply this time. 

I can't say that I'm completely confident that it will all work smoothly the first time I try to stream a match or gain entry to Cappielow, but at least the website worked this time. 

It's unbelievably poor, surely there's a open goal of a market there for someone who actually knows what they're doing?

9 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

I managed to get through the process easily and simply this time. 

I can't say that I'm completely confident that it will all work smoothly the first time I try to stream a match or gain entry to Cappielow, but at least the website worked this time. 

It's unbelievably poor, surely there's a open goal of a market there for someone who actually knows what they're doing?

The thought did cross my mind early on for me to pull some software devs together with me to do it but I figured Interstadia might have got their act together by the time any new software could be created. Yet here we are... 

1 hour ago, Deego said:

The thought did cross my mind early on for me to pull some software devs together with me to do it but I figured Interstadia might have got their act together by the time any new software could be created. Yet here we are... 

So this is your fault.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Streaming update.

https://gmfc.net/2020/07/27/streaming-live-games-for-season-ticket-holders/

The SPFL have allowed clubs to stream live games within the UK territory for season 20/21 whilst access for fans is restricted. This will be reviewed by the SPFL as to future Government directives.

Games will be streamed live using the Pixellot S camera system, and will have full club commentary and interviews and features.
https://www.pixellot.tv/s-series/

Here are some Typical Questions and Answers

Do you get to see all home games via the stream when you purchase a season ticket?

A live stream link will be given to all season ticket holders for all games played under fan access restrictions. It is likely that any closed door friendlies will be streamed as stream test events.

Can I share the live stream link?
No. The link will be programmed for 1 view per IP listed address, and cannot be viewed on multiple devices.

Are all home games streamed?

All home games are planned to be streamed live, but may be restricted by the SPFL within the UK once full fan access restrictions are lifted. If this is the case then fans will use their season ticket for access to live games.

Can you still see these streams when some or all fans are allowed in?

At the moment the SPFL will allow live streaming of games till full fan access to games is permitted. If some restrictions are still in place, i.e. limited % of capacity access, or age/health restrictions, then it is likely that live streaming will still be able to be viewed in the UK territory.

If there is a limited % of capacity in place, then season ticket holders will get priority access.

Will games be streamed live to overseas fans?

Yes. If the SPFL decide to stop UK streaming permissions due to full fans restrictions having full access to stadia, then live streaming will only be able to be viewed by our overseas fans as part of the club’s TV platform.

Can the match stream be watched after the match, i.e. not just live?

Not at the moment but it is intended to cut highlights packages for viewing on the club’s new TV platform. Further news to come.

Is it just league games, or are cup games included?
Only league games and any behind closed door friendlies are included for season ticket holders. Additionally for season 20/21, season ticket holders will get free access to the new club TV platform. It is anticipated that home cup games will be streamed under pay per view.

Can fans pay to view live streaming on a match to match basis?

This is still to be confirmed, but it is likely that this will be sanctioned by the SPFL pre the league start.

Can it be viewed via an app?
This is being worked on.

Further details in the next few weeks.

Two of us in Toronto, Canada have bought season tickets for the first time ever, as the above streaming services will now be available.  

No doubt there will be technical issues but even having the option is a very big deal from an overseas supporter perspective.  

Happy to support the club and MCT.  

Archived