Crawford Rae Statement - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Crawford Rae Statement

53 minutes ago, TorontoTon said:

On the MCT webinar they said that yes, non-UK residents would be able to access the live streaming.   And that MCT were going to look into the potential to do this for non-residents on an ongoing basis.   

Looking forward to that!   

* wets knickers with excitement *

All sounds great until the ex pats watch one game before throwing their laptops off the wall.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

9 hours ago, capitanus said:

The two paragraphs in bold contradict each other.

The way it was worded during the MCT webinar was that the shares were bought for a nominal sum which was 'significantly less than you would carry around in your pocket' or words to those effect. I'm assuming that legally shares must be sold for something and the nominal fee will be £1. Rae is gifting the club to the fans, and MCT are paying a nominal sum for Golden Casket's shares. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

David McK initially suggested 19/20 season ticket holders would get free access to Morton TV for 20/21 season.

I dare say this has been overtaken by events as MTV is now included with the season ticket which I would expect to be at 75% of the 19/20 rate. Don't see Morton reducing it to 75% of 18/19 cost.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, TorontoTon said:

On the MCT webinar they said that yes, non-UK residents would be able to access the live streaming.   And that MCT were going to look into the potential to do this for non-residents on an ongoing basis.   

Looking forward to that!   

Hey TT, regarding season tickets for next season, I emailed the club asking the following,..

• Would the streaming of these matches be available outside the UK?
  • In his statement, Crawford specifically mentioned streaming of ‘closed door and partially supported’ matches. Does this mean that if Covid-19 restrictions on attending matches were to be lifted during the season, all subsequent matches during the season would no longer be streamed?

I'll let you know what they reply.

1 hour ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Hey TT, regarding season tickets for next season, I emailed the club asking the following,..

• In his statement, Crawford specifically mentioned streaming of ‘closed door and partially supported’ matches. Does this mean that if Covid-19 restrictions on attending matches were to be lifted during the season, all subsequent matches during the season would no longer be streamed?

Rather impressively David replied with 2 hours, as follows...

Thanks for your email and I hope you're keeping safe and well wherever you are.

Its anticipated that live streaming within the UK will be for the season, as there will still be restrictions in place for vulnerable people so will not be lifted.

The games will also be streamed live outwith the UK and the good news for overseas supporters is once we get the system running, overseas viewers will be able to watch live irrespective of any blocking in the UK.

Once we finalise we will publish.

3 hours ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Very good!   Thanks, CHC  :-)  

Archived