Morton Concept Kits Thread - Third/Training Kits - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Concept Kits Thread - Third/Training Kits

Admin

• Admin unlocked this topic
26 minutes ago, Admin said:

The final installment of our series of Morton kit designs - these feature some inverted white, blue and yellow designs, along with some designs outwith the traditional Morton colour-scheme. 

boca-juniors-style-half-quality.png

chest-stripes-50.png

Yes to both. Lovely.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

All of the white efforts are crackers and at the very least would be lovely training tops. 

Always had a soft spot for the green top we had in the 90s too. Love the remake! 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

17 hours ago, Admin said:

The final installment of our series of Morton kit designs - these feature some inverted white, blue and yellow designs, along with some designs outwith the traditional Morton colour-scheme. 

3rd.png

boca-juniors-style-half-quality.png

chest-stripes-50.png

Shut Up And Take My Money GIF by Product Hunt - Find & Share on GIPHY

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

On 7/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, Admin said:

green-kit-50.png

The kit this one is based on - I am probably alone in liking it.

Granted, it would be more fondly remembered had we not been relegated during the only season that we wore it.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Granted, it would be more fondly remembered had we not been relegated during the only season that we wore it.

I'm a fan too mate. Loved this kit. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

13 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Had the original as well and it was my regular PE kit when I was at high school in Aberdeen!  Class mates used to regularly take the piss when they checked the Morton results at the weekend lol

here today, gone to hell

2 hours ago, bob_the_builder said:

Had the original as well and it was my regular PE kit when I was at high school in Aberdeen!  Class mates used to regularly take the piss when they checked the Morton results at the weekend lol

I took mine on the 2003 Highland tour. There's a shot in the Thistle Bar in Buckie with a bunch of us sitting at the bar all wearing different Morton tops.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived