Morton Concept Kits Thread - Away Kits - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Concept Kits Thread - Away Kits

Admin

• Admin unlocked this topic
23 minutes ago, Admin said:

As mentioned in the previous Concept Kits thread, we're currently featuring a series of kits designed by a fan. Here are some away kit designs; 

lumi_away_50%.png

collar 1978 twit 33.jpg

parma-full-hoops-half.png

The top one is really good, that's the one I meant earlier.. Would be up for that as the next away kit.

The next 2 would be very nice without as much visual clutter. The orange one doesn't need the badge print and the parma one doesn't need the check pattern or the pinstripe through the yellow. But all are good ideas again.

Even if they don't all make it to being 'official' kits nothing stopping the club from basing some other gear on the designs. I'd buy a few of them for sure.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

3 hours ago, GiGi said:

The top one is really good, that's the one I meant earlier.. Would be up for that as the next away kit.

The next 2 would be very nice without as much visual clutter. The orange one doesn't need the badge print and the parma one doesn't need the check pattern or the pinstripe through the yellow. But all are good ideas again.

Even if they don't all make it to being 'official' kits nothing stopping the club from basing some other gear on the designs. I'd buy a few of them for sure.

He sent me the orange one without the large badge on it, much cleaner in my opinion 

874824E8-0378-42D8-9581-9C4F18DD5B40.jpeg

Been following gavs work on twitter. I really like the yellow one with the vertical tartan line. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Some great strips in there. Not a fan of the ones with the greeny yellow, but the Parmaesque ones are terrific. I think the orange one is best avoided. The first one, maybe with the pinstripes removed, is a cracker,.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Parma style kits are great, but we'd probably be better off having them as third kits. I doubt the SPFL would sanction having that much blue in both.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

10 hours ago, Renfrew said:

He sent me the orange one without the large badge on it, much cleaner in my opinion 

Now we're talking. That's a belter.

55 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Some great strips in there. Not a fan of the ones with the greedy yellow, but the Parmaesque ones are terrific. I think the orange one is best avoided. The first one, maybe with the pinstripes removed, is a cracker,.

Don't see why the orange one should be avoided. We've literally had that kit before. No need to have prejudice against colours.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

14 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Now we're talking. That's a belter.

Don't see why the orange one should be avoided. We've literally had that kit before. No need to have prejudice against colours.

Pretty much. We've had the odd orange and the odd green kit, if they're nice designs then get it done. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

2 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Pretty much. We've had the odd orange and the odd green kit, if they're nice designs then get it done. 

Yep, think a dark green kit could be very smart as well. Bonus points that an orange or a green kit would each have half of Inverclyde utterly seething about big teams.

onsP5NR.jpg

9 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

This is far and away the best of any of the concept kits which Gavin made. I'd love to see his full kit idea for this. The original was yellow shorts and (I think) black and white hooped socks.

That one is an absolute belter. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

On 7/6/2020 at 11:51 PM, Renfrew said:

Clear winner. Love this.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived