Morton Concept Kits Thread - Home Kits - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Concept Kits Thread - Home Kits

Admin

The first two are decent ideas (the chevron kit needs a comeback like the Argentina one). Not sure I'd want the Ajax style one as a home kit but I like the design.

Away kits please. I'm sure I seen a Love St massacre effort on twitter, that was a belter and I want one.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

7 hours ago, Admin said:

Over the course of the lockdown; the very talented Gavin (Click here to visit Gavin's Twitter) has been using his Photoshopping skills to create some concept Morton kits. We'd love to showcase his talents, so we're going to launch three threads for his kits; home kits, away kits and third/training kits. Gavin would love to hear your views on the kits, enjoy! 

one-button-crane.png

Would like to see something like this as the home top.  

*insert signature here*

The chevrons😱. Absolute cracker. Really retro. 

Never thought I'd say this but the ajax effort is nice too. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

19 hours ago, Admin said:

Over the course of the lockdown; the very talented Gavin (Click here to visit Gavin's Twitter) has been using his Photoshopping skills to create some concept Morton kits. We'd love to showcase his talents, so we're going to launch three threads for his kits; home kits, away kits and third/training kits. Gavin would love to hear your views on the kits, enjoy! 

matchinner-gav-50.png

🤤

Decent effort. Would be better with the white and yellow fold down collar of the original IMO.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived