Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread

14 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I couldn’t even point out anything of note he did in his time here, thought he’d have been one of the better acquisitions too.

Aye, Motherwell are sinking but don't really see the point in them recalling him. He is unlikely to be the answer for them.

Unless they are recalling him to steal another fee for Junk out of Falkirk a la Ross McLean.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Wylie or the other ringer keeper been recalled though? Because we'll now have absolutely no grounds for complaint if we're re-signing outfielders and are then forced to stick Muirhead in goal in an important match later this season. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Strange. Had no idea his contract was up. His last few performances haven't been as repulsive as the rest so not meeting this news with the expected furore it would have received a few weeks ago.

As long as it wasn't a few slightly better performances to secure a new deal before reverting to type.

Strange one though with the talk of getting bodies out the door, this one would have been an easy exit for them.

54 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Has Wylie or the other ringer keeper been recalled though? Because we'll now have absolutely no grounds for complaint if we're re-signing outfielders and are then forced to stick Muirhead in goal in an important match later this season. 

Jim McAlister is our stand-in keeper!

3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Our website is shan and our photos often look like mugshots. 

Then again that Harrogate video's a bit crap as well. They're trying way too hard. 

I assumed he meant the content (signings) rather than layout or creativity.

Having said that, if the suggestion is that we should have made a video to announce Muirhead signing an extension then...

It's the N hanging off the end of the headline again FFS.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

I assumed he meant the content (signings) rather than layout or creativity.

Having said that, if the suggestion is that we should have made a video to announce Muirhead signing an extension then...

I meant the overspilling header text and the general ‘meh’ attitude to social media.

I’m assuming this is due to resources, but how long would it take to update the results?

Archived