Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread - Page 27 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Morton have handed a trial to the brother of Manchester United star Timothy Fosu-Mensah.

The Scottish Championship [sic] have Paul Fosu-Mensah training with them at Cappielow this week.

The 19-year-old is a central defender and manager David Hopkins [sic] is running the rule over him.

Fosu-Mensah is a free agent after leaving Vitesse Arnhem.

The teenager has previously come through the ranks at Ajax before he moved to Vitesse last year.

The Greenock outfit took the sibling of Crystal Palace’s Eberechi Eze on trial earlier this summer.

Ikechi Eze trained with the ‘Ton but Hopkins [sic] decided against offering a deal."

Needing more external funding for signings and using it for the last position we need players in. This is insanity.

We better be announcing all the defenders we need today as well.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, Deego said:

Guess we'll need another new website since this one doesn't work either.

Back up.

JOSH McPAKE SIGNS ON-LOAN DEAL WITH ‘TON

Josh McPake has signed for Morton on-loan from Rangers FC.

The young winger, who was the Rangers Academy Player of the Year for season 2018-19, joins the club in a deal lasting, initially, until early January. At 19, he is viewed as an emerging talent and offers further attacking options for David Hopkin.

The Manager would like to express his appreciation to Club Director, Brian Clements for his help in funding Josh’s loan deal.

Josh spoke exclusively to Gerry McDade in an interview to be broadcast today on the Club’s You Tube channel, ‘TonTV.

Archived