Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_M

Championship 20/21

14 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Perfect setting for a shame game if we’re heading up too.

FTFY.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Socially distanced crowds will be allowed in September. Hopefully most people will be able to attend matches by the start of the season. 

Edit - potentially allowed 

Edited by Scott

This looks like a season ticket promotion scheme.

On consideration of concerns with travel to Europe and increasing numbers of local bubbles threatening just now I feel we may have to wait until nearer the time to see if we can attend.

Article a few days ago had chief medic saying good chance English PL would not see fans next season.

1 hour ago, Ton4life said:

This looks like a season ticket promotion scheme.

On consideration of concerns with travel to Europe and increasing numbers of local bubbles threatening just now I feel we may have to wait until nearer the time to see if we can attend.

Article a few days ago had chief medic saying good chance English PL would not see fans next season.

So the Scottish Government are using a pandemic response to sell season tickets? 

18 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Inverclyde will be in lockdown by the weekend.They might let us out for Christmas

After the recent outbreak, we’ll be one of the last grounds to reopen.

It’s 8 people ffs. Hopefully the track and trace system has already got it back under control. The Scottish system seems to have been able to stop these clusters quite quickly. 

4 hours ago, Ton4life said:

No he didn't: he said that they probably wouldn't see full stadiums next season.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

1 hour ago, Scott said:

It’s 8 people ffs. Hopefully the track and trace system has already got it back under control. The Scottish system seems to have been able to stop these clusters quite quickly. 

If they didn't introduce a local lockdown in South Lanarkshire after the cluster outbreak in the call centre, I don't think they will introduce one here. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

17 hours ago, Scott said:

The T&T system in Scotland seems to be based on a tried and tested system used for other diseases.  Sensible not to have anything to do with Matt Hancock's "world-beating" system south of the border, which was a complete failure.  What is it with UK government minsters that every innovation has to be "world beating"?  Same with the vaccine being developed.  it's not a beauty competition - better to have "it works" than "world beating but it doesn't work".  They really do see the world in "them and us" terms with Britain better than everyone else.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

He's fucking mince anyway. This division is going to be brutal.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I know his tattoo is of his late grandfather but it looks like Brian Epstein.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

34 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Apparently St Mirren couldn’t afford him 

The same Dundee who have been guilt tripping their squad into pay cuts and had Hemmings leave today as the one player to refuse the cuts.

Some real shady business going on with some clubs and the contradiction between begging for pay cuts and their transfer policy.

See also Hibs and their cuts vs spunking £250k on Kevin Nisbet.

25 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Ayr sign Tom Walsh from ICT.

Good signing. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Inverness get Robbie Deas on loan from Celtic which is a great bit of business.

They've actually signed him on a three-year deal, which is a brilliant bit of business. 

21 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

They've also signed Michael Miller, formerly of us, after his release by Raith Rovers.

Not so good signing. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

1 hour ago, EdinTon said:

They've actually signed him on a three-year deal, which is a brilliant bit of business. 

Hadn’t even clocked that, just assumed it was a loan. Boy’s got a decent future ahead of him.