Championship 20/21 - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RealTonKid said:

They honestly think we give a shit.

Aye, I don’t expect them to know the internal politics at Morton, but our January budget will be the same whether 10 or 10,000 Hearts fans subscribe for that game.

A Chairman that’s just about to swan off into the sunset with our ground isn’t going to go on a shopping spree to get a play off place, so this season of all seasons I’m quite happy to see them boycotting if it hits him further in the pocket. They can stamp their feet as much as they want and throw tantrums until the cows come home, but I for one fully endorse their boycott. I’d be doing the same had I not bought a season ticket, and did do the same with Partick Thistle the other week after their behaviour over the summer.

Nice to see someone over there was triggered by my post on the Ton Tv thread, though.

12 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

We've absolutely broken Hearts. The seethe in this thread is beyond belief. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/190724-morton-v-hearts-stream-–-early-bird-special/

My favourite:

"Greenock Morton are just another one of those Celtic minded diddy wee clubs like St.Mirren.  They should be punted into the West of Scotland league and play the likes of Auchinleck Talbot.  The fact that this will be the first time we play them for an astonishing 33 years is quite telling.  They haven't been in the top flight for a generation and clearly have zero ambition in doing so going by the way they voted during the summer.  Hopefully no Hearts supporters give those filthy tramps any cash."

😂😂

unnamed (1).jpg

10 hours ago, Hej said:

My favourite:

"Greenock Morton are just another one of those Celtic minded diddy wee clubs like St.Mirren.  They should be punted into the West of Scotland league and play the likes of Auchinleck Talbot.  The fact that this will be the first time we play them for an astonishing 33 years is quite telling.  They haven't been in the top flight for a generation and clearly have zero ambition in doing so going by the way they voted during the summer.  Hopefully no Hearts supporters give those filthy tramps any cash."

😂😂

They're not called diet **** for nothing.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

It's really weird that Hearts' fans seem to be so enraged by Morton when we don't give a fuck about them. I mean, Morton fans have a quite admirable ability to concoct a grudge against just about anybody in Scottish football - down to and often including our own players (and each other) - over very little at all and even then Hearts are still an irrelevance, yet there they are seething away. 

AWMSC

15 hours ago, EanieMeany said:

It's really weird that Hearts' fans seem to be so enraged by Morton when we don't give a fuck about them. I mean, Morton fans have a quite admirable ability to concoct a grudge against just about anybody in Scottish football - down to and often including our own players (and each other) - over very little at all and even then Hearts are still an irrelevance, yet there they are seething away. 

Not just Morton fans. My pal that plays for Alloa retweeted the details of their game vs Hearts and the comments are much the same. Making donation to the foundation of hearts etc (or whatever its called). They really are a mini Rangers 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Archived