Championship 20/21 - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Toby said:

TheGoon’s point about him not being very good is pertinent here.

Perhaps on the basis of being utter shite, Sow has had to re-evaluate his wage expectations. That said though, it’s Dundee.

Even if they get him on more reasonable wages, I can't imagine Charlie Adam or Dorrans are cheap. As you say, it's Dundee

Strachan not rolling out the “teams living within their means”, “being professional” and “bringing on our youngsters to better the game”. His club is part of the problem when he’s talking about the state of Scottish football. 

4 hours ago, so72 said:

Even if they get him on more reasonable wages, I can't imagine Charlie Adam or Dorrans are cheap. As you say, it's Dundee

I think someone’s covering Adam’s wages, or at least part of them, but they’re still spending a daft amount of money 

9 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I think someone’s covering Adam’s wages, or at least part of them, but they’re still spending a daft amount of money 

Lot of speculation that is the case. All they formally said was that they have a wage structure so they had to be 'creative' when putting together a deal.

Hopefully they took a leaf out of Rangers' creativity in that respect and their future liquidation is sealed.

I was thinking five subs would be a bad thing for us as it would only benefit the likes of Hearts and Dunfermline who can afford huge squads, but now that we've ended up with a dozen attacking players maybe it would have been useful to be able to throw on an entirely new set of forwards on.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

27 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Seems utterly bizarre to me that were the only league going with 3 subs. Even more bizarre that only 3 of the 10 clubs bothered to even respond.

3/10 returned in favour. Doesn't mean only 3 responded.

34 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Why did 42 clubs get to vote on it?

The Premiership clubs will have been given a vote because of the colts. Which is a load of bollocks obviously, but here we are.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived