Championship 20/21 - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, TRVMP said:

I actually agree with them on this one. Ridiculous decision. 

Nah, fuck them. Playing the money's tight card. Then what the fuck were you doing back in training over 2 full months before the first game?

5 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Nah, fuck them. Playing the money's tight card. Then what the fuck were you doing back in training over 2 full months before the first game?

It's not a contradiction to say that money is tight, and that they wanted to invest their money on a sharp, match-fit squad.

EOho8Pw.png

24 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It's not a contradiction to say that money is tight, and that they wanted to invest their money on a sharp, match-fit squad.

They've spunked away a 7 figure sum trying to legally overturn a members vote. Fuck them. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

49 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It's not, but there's plenty of time to achieve that. Going back preposterously early, they have been back for 2 weeks, has cost them over £100k so far. Stupid.

59 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

They've spunked away a 7 figure sum trying to legally overturn a members vote. Fuck them. 

Aye, and that was ludicrous, and they only got a slap on the wrist for it, which wasn't ideal. But in this particular circumstance they're correct.

EOho8Pw.png

Dave MacKinnon (while full of inaccuracies by thinking they were given special dispensation to start training and not seemingly aware that Hearts have been back for 2 weeks) speaking out in favour of them being halted.

Had a few texts from Hearts supporting friends telling me Morton are now officially on their bad boys list.

Lovely.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5932967/hearts-unfair-advantage-morton-mackinnon/

12 minutes ago, EdinTon said:

Absolutely no need for MacKinnon for do that interview and say what he’s said, but hey, any excuse for him to yet again mention how small a budget we have. 

Yes. He'd be better spending his time doing things that benefit his own team. Possibly launching the new club website that he's been promising since the beginning of time.

1 hour ago, Woody66 said:

Yes. He'd be better spending his time doing things that benefit his own team. Possibly launching the new club website that he's been promising since the beginning of time.

It takes a long time to launch a website that cures cancer and is the solution to covid. 

21 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Don't anything wrong with what he said, can you imagine the out roar from either side of the ugly sisters if one or the other were allowed to start two weeks ahead of the other

If they were allowed to start training a few weeks ago, don't see the problem. 

If we were allowed to but decided not to in order to save a few quid, that's our decision. 

Dont really agree with Mckinnon at all here. 

19 minutes ago, Madton said:

If they were allowed to start training a few weeks ago, don't see the problem. 

If we were allowed to but decided not to in order to save a few quid, that's our decision. 

Dont really agree with Mckinnon at all here. 

If that's the case then you're spot on.

But I don't think we were.

But stand to corrected.

53 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

If that's the case then you're spot on.

But I don't think we were.

But stand to corrected.

Most accounts seem to suggest anyone could have went back from 3rd but only Hearts did so.

4 hours ago, Woody66 said:

Does this guy ever have anything positive to say about Morton? 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived