Championship 20/21 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A month gap between two games against QoS yet a four month gap between two Dundee games.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

All things considered, an excellent set of fixtures. Hopefully we're allowed back in away grounds in time for the trip to Tynecastle. Finishing the season on a Friday night in Arbroath could be glorious too. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

13 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

All things considered, an excellent set of fixtures. Hopefully we're allowed back in away grounds in time for the trip to Tynecastle. Finishing the season on a Friday night in Arbroath could be glorious too. 

Perfect setting for a shame game if we’re heading down too.

This looks like a season ticket promotion scheme.

On consideration of concerns with travel to Europe and increasing numbers of local bubbles threatening just now I feel we may have to wait until nearer the time to see if we can attend.

Article a few days ago had chief medic saying good chance English PL would not see fans next season.

1 hour ago, Ton4life said:

This looks like a season ticket promotion scheme.

On consideration of concerns with travel to Europe and increasing numbers of local bubbles threatening just now I feel we may have to wait until nearer the time to see if we can attend.

Article a few days ago had chief medic saying good chance English PL would not see fans next season.

So the Scottish Government are using a pandemic response to sell season tickets? 

4 hours ago, Ton4life said:

No he didn't: he said that they probably wouldn't see full stadiums next season.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived