New Kit Launched - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Kit Launched

so72

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come NHS Scotland appear to be launching it? (I know, I know).

is it not about time he put the actual Morton crest on the page?

We’ve got an ambulance chaser running our account.

Haven’t bought a strip in years (haven’t liked any of them enough) but will probably get this one although it’ll depend on the material etc. Not too keen on the 1874 thing though, looks a bit tacky.

I don't like the way they use the 1874 thing on the tops but like that we use it.

Haven’t bought a strip in years (haven’t liked any of them enough) but will probably get this one although it’ll depend on the material etc. Not too keen on the 1874 thing though, looks a bit tacky.

I agree. It's pure tat.

I wish we would get a proper kit deal and merchandise like other clubs. This has gone on long enough, the novelty has worn off.

*insert signature here*

I get on okay with him, and he's been good to me with tickets for away games. He does like an NHS logo though.

Fair enough.

It could be a whole load worse, check the fucking nick of this:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/thistle-thank-nhs-scotland-with-limited-edition-charity-t-shirt/

It's not like them to jump on a populist pc-friendly flavour-of-the-month bandwagon, is it?

*insert signature here*

Fair enough.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/thistle-thank-nhs-scotland-with-limited-edition-charity-t-shirt/

It's not like them to jump on a populist pc-friendly flavour-of-the-month bandwagon, is it?

Aye, fuck being that lot.

Should also note that he’s faced his problems head on since arriving and has always had an open door to supporters, unlike his predecessor who hid behind letters threatening bans to fans that hadn’t even been arrested, let alone convicted of any crimes, took a holiday to coincide with the club’s AGM and phoned in sick the day the shit hit the fan with Johansson and Houston. As well as that, MacKinnon put Scott Gardiner at Inverness firmly in his box.

Fair enough.

Unbelievable!!  If they had said that all profits would be donated to the NHS I'd have said fair play to they them but the fact they're making money off this as well is shameless.  I thought their hijacking of the LGBTQ rainbow flag to sell shirts was bad but this is something else!

here today, gone to hell

Unbelievable!!  If they had said that all profits would be donated to the NHS I'd have said fair play to they them but the fact they're making money off this as well is shameless.  I thought their hijacking of the LGBTQ rainbow flag to sell shirts was bad but this is something else!

The NHS isn't a charity, it is well funded by taxpayers and there are literally hundreds of bona fide charities out there struggling as all these goody-goody types are 'raising funds' for the NHS at the moment.

*insert signature here*

The NHS isn't a charity, it is well funded by taxpayers and there are literally hundreds of bona fide charities out there struggling as all these goody-goody types are 'raising funds' for the NHS at the moment.

People actually think the money they are donating is going straight to the running of the NHS for things like PPE.

It all goes to NHS Charities together and is then distributed around the various Charities within each trust.

I agree. It's pure tat.

I wish we would get a proper kit deal and merchandise like other clubs. This has gone on long enough, the novelty has worn off.

Proper kit manufacturers won't be offering us anything more than a straight from the catalogue shanner of an effort. It's good to have a classic home top instead of the trying way too hard efforts in recent years and if it's the same quality as the Argentina-style retro one then I'll have no complaints.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived