New Kit Launched - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Kit Launched

so72

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doddie said:

I presume the deal with millions means the sponsor will always be yellow? Like the kit tbh. Will be getting it 

It's not unfeasible that the sponsors logo has to stay with their colours. But why parade a prototype with custom coloured sponsor, have prototypes in the past for fan votes with custom coloured sponsor and have a custom one (albeit still yellow) on the current away top?

4 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

And by announcing Hopkin was involved in the design, unless they designed it completely on August 3rd, had a prototype made and delivered in time for it to be photographed on Oliver on the 5th, or they designed it way back in March, that's potentially a very public admission of breach of furlough.

MacKinnon showed me the prototype that Oliver was photographed in back in January when I went to meet him after Twittergate.

Also other than Ayr how many outings is that kit going to get away from home? In the league the only obvious one is Ayr. The rest of the league have either blue or similarly dark coloured shirts.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Also other than Ayr how many outings is that kit going to get away from home? In the league the only obvious one is Ayr. The rest of the league have either blue or similarly dark coloured shirts.

Aye, struggling to really see the point other than MacKinnon having some weird obsession with a navy strip. If there’s going to be a third strip out the blue, at least go for something quite unusual rather just a bland offering that will barely be seen.

That he thinks he’s produced some big mystery campaign is mental though, it’s been getting discussed for being a shambles, not because everyone was on tenterhooks awaiting their grand reveal.

AWMSC

35 minutes ago, EdinTon said:

Which you’ll soon be able to buy, according to MacKinnon’s last interview with McDade on YouTube 🙃

It’s been on Curtis Sports’ website since March anyway.

I wouldn’t know about what MacKinnon said though, I’ve chucked these interviews. Gerry McDade does my tits in so the less I have to listen to him the better.

Archived