Bundesliga Fixtures Today - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bundesliga Fixtures Today

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burns sq was use as the collective name given to the area.

For interest I lived in Cumberland Road just across for Ravenscraig and hence why I went to Greenock Jns games.

Correct there are only one s, but late at night I am prone to errors, a bit like reading anous comments.

As for why I go there who knows but slots were available and it's nearly all motorway for me and gives the car a run.

Burns Sq used to have a library as well as being a terminal.

My house was built in 1954/55 just to complete the Jack in Story report.

Burns Square was used as the collective for the area and you lived on Cumberland Road?

Eh?

That is a new one to me.

Well if that isn't flouting the lockdown rules, I don't know what is.

ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ONLY. STAY AT HOME. PROTECT THE NHS. SAVE LIVES.

Thousands have died, many more are seriously ill, millions of productive workers have been furloughed right now, millions of young people are missing out on vital education, businesses have shut their doors and are losing money costing the UK economy tens of billions of pounds etc. We are not doing this so that a selfish bastard like you can zoom about motorways and undo all our efforts by spreading your germs.

I was right about you early doors, you are a cunt.

Do you have a brain?

What I do is clearly within the lockdown rules.

Essential travel to what was my nearest shop offering click and collect for a weekly food and drink uplift at a non contact shop.

My local shops were not offering this service.

You you seek a GP appointment the cabin fever is worsening to help matters I have put you on ignore as you comments and language skills are of no interest to me.

Burns Square was used as the collective for the area and you lived on Cumberland Road?

Eh?

That is a new one to me.

So you don't come from Greenock.

Larkfield was commonly know as Burns Square because as you said previously the buses stopped there. The bus destination was Burns Square that's why.

I know for sure Cumberland Road houses are still standing.

Did you play for St Andrew's boys club last chance?

So you don't come from Greenock.

Larkfield was commonly know as Burns Square because as you said previously the buses stopped there. The bus destination was Burns Square that's why.

I know for sure Cumberland Road houses are still standing.

Did you play for St Andrew's boys club last chance?

Aye ok then.

When I used to go to pals houses in Larkfield, the area was never referred to as Burns Square. And to suggest Cumberland Road is in Burns Square is just getting silly.

And no I didn't play for St Andy's. Or Pele.

Do you have a brain?

What I do is clearly within the lockdown rules.

Essential travel to what was my nearest shop offering click and collect for a weekly food and drink uplift at a non contact shop.

My local shops were not offering this service.

You you seek a GP appointment the cabin fever is worsening to help matters I have put you on ignore as you comments and language skills are of no interest to me.

So going by your logic it should be acceptable for me to drive down to the Windmill Chippy in Motherwell for a fish supper then, as the local ones don't quite hit the spot? Aye right.

Essential travel only means exactly that. If you couldn't get that service from a local branch of your Morrison's, which I very much doubt, then there will be alternative supermarkets in the City of Glasgow who could provide this service. You let out your initial reason in your other post about giving your motor a run.

Fooling absolutely nobody Champ. You're a criminal, and a selfish bastard too. RD DH.

*insert signature here*

I have never heard Larkfield referred to as Burns Square but I did play for St Andrews BC - manager back then was Mr Jackson.

My Nana stayed in Larkfield most of her life and called most of the bottom end Burns Square. Not sure Cumberland Road fits into that but it's definitely use to refer to a bigger area than just the square.

I would have thought that Burns Square was Burns Road, Angus Road, Pembroke and Lincoln Road. Bottom end of Burns Road is into Braeside. That area around Braeside Road, lower end of Burns Road and Flatterton Road.

Cumberland Road. My wife lived on the block of flats at the corner of Cumberland and Burns when she was young. Never referred to that area as Burns Square.

I would have thought that Burns Square was Burns Road, Angus Road, Pembroke and Lincoln Road. Bottom end of Burns Road is into Braeside. That area around Braeside Road, lower end of Burns Road and Flatterton Road.

Cumberland Road. My wife lived on the block of flats at the corner of Cumberland and Burns when she was young. Never referred to that area as Burns Square.

Aye, maybe the back end of the flats above the old shops at a push. Still though, I think it's harsh having a go at the guy for saying it's an area.

Archived