No attendance at footie until Jan 2021 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

No attendance at footie until Jan 2021

Ton4life

The papers are talking about clubs being able to screen their closed door matches live at £10 per match. Wonder how quickly we’ll get ours up and running!

Leaving it up to clubs will probably be a disaster for most clubs, including Morton. Practical solution for non premier league clubs might be to hire a media company to do it for all and set up cameras at 3 or 4 grounds with a plastic pitch and run games back to back. You might get folk watching more than their own teams games.

The papers are talking about clubs being able to screen their closed door matches live at £10 per match. Wonder how quickly we’ll get ours up and running!

If it’s anything like the turnstiles, we’ll be lucky to have it operational for the SARS-CoV-3 outbreak.

Having games at a singlesuitable venue which has facilities for tv makes sense. Far better than a scaffolding in the cowshed. However I doubt this will get off the ground due to social distancing. Or do the players all go into isolation for the whole season?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Having games at a singlesuitable venue which has facilities for tv makes sense. Far better than a scaffolding in the cowshed. However I doubt this will get off the ground due to social distancing. Or do the players all go into isolation for the whole season?

One pitch reduces the number of matchday staff and support staff who need to isolate so is surely the only even nearly viable option. I cant see the spfl being able to pull it off though.

Archived