What's good on TV this weather? - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What's good on TV this weather?

capitanus

VT viewer verdict: Somehow even Leeds manage to emerge looking not too shabby compared to the utterly repellent central character of Clough. Not so much 'a cunt but a good cunt' like, say, Malcolm Tucker in the Thick of It (and In the Loop) but rather just an utter cunt like Tom Cruise in every Tom Cruise film ever made.

Other than that it was a decent film though.

Apparently Clough was a complete cunt in real life.

*insert signature here*

Mid-eighties Football coach surrounded by topless young boys and wearing only a pair of shorts, and you think that's normal?

*insert signature here*

The Nest. Not sure if mentioned previously. Very good TV

Thought it turned out a bit predictable at the end and the guy who's the social worker is a terrible actor.

Money Heist was good for the first couple of series.

The Victim, another BBC four parter on iPlayer, has a similar feel to it, and also is set in Inverclyde.

Enjoyed this also. 

Lead actor is social worker in Nest. Not a fan of him tbh as irnbru says. 

He also plays a role in 'The English Game' on Netflix. Watched it, but it was meh. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

• 3 weeks later...

For those with an interest in basketball, The Last Dance on Netflix.

A ten episode series following the Chicago Bulls and Michael Jordan for a full year.

Even if you are not specifically into Basketball itself, it's a great watch for anyone with a general interest in sports.

Oops just seen the previous post, but underlines how good this is

Anybody watch the sequel of the Real Kashmir documentary during the week? Tremendous stuff.

No, and I never saw the first one either but I heard a lot about it. I'll get it on Catch-up.

Davie Robertson looks a lot like a friend of ours in his old age.

*insert signature here*

Archived