SPFL Clubs to Vote - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

SPFL Clubs to Vote

I’m not sure null and void is a practical option, in that clubs/governing bodies are running scared of the implications for sponsorship and broadcast contracts covering the season, and therefore income.

Yeah. And that's where we are where we are.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would the tables look like if they only used points after playing each other twice or even three times? That would negate anyone saying they had a game in hand

I don't think writing off games that have already been played would be remotely tolerable to any clubs. If you won your last couple of games and had the points taken off you it could be very damaging.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Tried to slide down a banister on his way out the ground and it ended tragically I’m sure. Think you’re right about it being that game though.

Aye, that was a fucking stupid thing to do right enough.

Edit to add:

Was the same game. They had a minutes applause at the England game a few days afterwards.

*insert signature here*

A wee favour for Robbo’s big team

They’ll have backed themselves to go up through playoffs. Should have nipped that in the bud with no relegation and additional promotion, imo.

Three clubs yet to vote - SPFL

In a statement, the SPFL says: "The SPFL board met this evening to consider the responses to the resolution sent to clubs on 8 April.

"As at 5pm, the SPFL had received 39 responses, 85% of which have been in favour, as follows:

• Premiership - nine votes in favour; one against
  • Championship - seven in favour; two against
  • Leagues One & Two - 16 in favour; three against

"With three clubs yet to vote, the SPFL will issue further updates in due course."

We await the voting slip from one Championship club'

A spokesman for the SPFL added: "It is very important that clubs consider carefully the resolution and we are grateful to those clubs who have voted already.

“With the Ladbrokes Premiership and Ladbrokes Leagues 1 & 2 divisions each having approved the resolution, we await the voting slip from the one Ladbrokes Championship club that has yet to vote. We will provide an update as soon as we are in a position to do so.”

Just seen from BBC Reporting Scotland that it's 7-2 in favour of the resolution with one club still to vote, who are likely to vote against. I want to know who those bastards are so that I needn't give them any money again if they scupper this. Cunts.

*insert signature here*

So all leagues have passed it except for the championship where there is 7 votes for but they need 8 and await the 1 result.

Shenanigans making that public.

Who are the late voters?

I bet it's that prick at Alloa.

*insert signature here*

Archived