Favourite messageboard moments - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Favourite messageboard moments

capitanus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my favourite memory of all messageboards ever:

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/ive-been-mugged.85680/

Ernie tries to put down the Thunderbird to do some off the books plumbing work to get his hole off of a gullible neighbour, only to get sued by her for making an absolute cunt of the job. Then he takes his sense of injustice to a professional builders forum and gets knocked around senseless on there as well.

source.gif

Colkitto was always good for a meltdown on here, usually when someone had the temerity to disagree with him about politics, or his demands that Morton be aligned to his political movement of choice.

Lines such as “typical of you” and “wouldn’t expect any different from you” were pretty much commonplace when he didn’t have an answer to folk digging him up for being a complete fanny.

This forum’s well rid of him but he can still be coaxed into a meltdown on Pie and Bovril from time to time.

This is my favourite memory of all messageboards ever:

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/ive-been-mugged.85680/

Ernie tries to put down the Thunderbird to do some off the books plumbing work to get his hole off of a gullible neighbour, only to get sued by her for making an absolute cunt of the job. Then he takes his sense of injustice to a professional builders forum and gets knocked around senseless on there as well.

source.gif

Had a good laugh reading that back again!

When the good people of Scotland said "No Thanks" to Independence in 2014

Darkest days in the history of our nation thread for this pish.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Who was the Partick fan that used to come on here before a game against them? Every post would contain some reference about the Gourock train stopping at "every hole in the hedge"

Don’t know if it’s the same guy but remember partickthistlelad? Used to come on here and try and sell hospitality to us for games against those bastards at Firhill and acting all sporting and pally with us.

He got chased after they won the league and has never been seen on here since. I hated that prick.

Don’t know if it’s the same guy but remember partickthistlelad? Used to come on here and try and sell hospitality to us for games against those bastards at Firhill and acting all sporting and pally with us.

He got chased after they won the league and has never been seen on here since. I hated that prick.

I thought he was chased before then. He also used to try and get us interested in exhibitions about that other failed Glasgow outfit, Third Lanark.

*insert signature here*

I thought he was chased before then. He also used to try and get us interested in exhibitions about that other failed Glasgow outfit, Third Lanark.

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40622&page=1

This was the thread. He didn't quite get the hounding I thought, but certainly his patronising "hard luck, chaps" routine wasn't well received by most. The thread descended into a bun fight about whether or not Partick are a horrible mob or not.

You don't really get these sorts of things these days. We're all pretty much unanimous on clubs like Partick and Falkirk. Good to see standards have risen.

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40622&page=1

This was the thread. He didn't quite get the hounding I thought, but certainly his patronising "hard luck, chaps" routine wasn't well received by most. The thread descended into a bun fight about whether or not Partick are a horrible mob or not.

You don't really get these sorts of things these days. We're all pretty much unanimous on clubs like Partick and Falkirk. Good to see standards have risen.

Reading that thread again and seeing several folk who no longer post on here, like 'Etta Crouton' polluting threads with his own unique brand of incessant shite, I think that him getting banned has to be one of the greatest moments in the history of Morton messageboards.

*insert signature here*

Falkirk aye, but I reckon that there are still some on here with Partick sympathies.

*insert signature here*

Archived