Morton Moment You Would Relive if You Could - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Moment You Would Relive if You Could

It hardly even bears pointing out at this stage but the guy knows nothing about Morton and will only bother to look up Wikipedia if it'll further his media ambitions. The club is really doing itself a disservice by bigging him up as if he's David fucking Frost.

I say this as someone who actually quite likes the podcast and has said as much on the Facebook group.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for finding and linking that. Fantastic day.

The stuff I do on twitter may not be everyone's cuppa, but it has generated responses and discussions from Ton fans, other clubs and their fans.

In all that time, the Morton twitter has acknowledged nothing. Will probably stop tagging them as it just uses up letters.

I see that now, after pointing out that they don’t give a shit about stuff like this, Morton have, lo and behold, retweeted your tweet about the 1995 trophy day, in spite of you not tagging them.

Nice to see that winning a title is now held in the same esteem as a Celtic fan producing his 100th podcast.

Archived