Sign in to follow this  
capitanus

Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game

4 hours ago, so72 said:

Arbitration is finished, Hearts and Thistle lose their case which finally cements their relegations with no £10million either :lol:

Not strictly true. Arbitration continues while they assess expenses and costs which hopefully they conclude fall firmly at the door of Hearts and Partick, then the SFA follow it up with a substantial fine (well, if they won't consider expulsion).

I'm in two minds. Part of me thinks that, OK, Hearts and Thistle have been unlucky - they haven't been treated badly, nor have they been treated arbitrarily, but there's still an element of luck in all this. Now they've been told they have to take their medicine. I do think it falls to them, regardless, to shoulder the costs that have arisen from all this. But I'd like to think the SFA will call that punishment enough and make any additional punishment a slap on the wrists.

On the other hand, the two clubs have behaved disgracefully, and there needs to be a real consequence for trying to upset the judicial process in the way that they did. A punishment, then, is merited.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Not strictly true. Arbitration continues while they assess expenses and costs which hopefully they conclude fall firmly at the door of Hearts and Partick, then the SFA follow it up with a substantial fine (well, if they won't consider expulsion).

Fair enough. Lets hope they are made to cover the cost

I'd happily settle for that cunt Leslie Deans being impaled on his own trumpet.