Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game

capitanus

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehhh...

I've not really given much of a fuck about the whole thing to be honest and given him the benefit of the doubt on this, but that's a bit odd. Sounds like a more senior position than the furloughed media assistant role.

Same. Until now I haven't been that bothered and inasmuch as it reflected badly on anyone, it would primarily be the club, as they chose to furlough someone then approach a volunteer. But this is really without class.

On the official Facebook page he's also posted a photo taken by Jonathan Mitchell - a guy who I've worked with before professionally, and was never anything short of diligent and scrupulous - without any kind of credit or bothering to ask permission. This would be bad enough even if Jonathan hadn't worked for Morton in the past. The fact that he did makes things worse.

The club needs to get a grip of this situation.

EOho8Pw.png

Imagine “voluntarily filling in” for someone who has been furloughed and listing it as a new role on your LinkedIn. Boys absolutely shameless. Feel for the actual media guy who has been furloughed and can’t do the job himself.

Hard to strike a fine balance. Admits to struggling with mental health issues but this is just pure shite patter.

Looks like that linkedin update has been written for some time.

Aye, if he's genuinely struggling he needs to take a step back. Some criticism could be seen as OTT but most is legitimate and he just doubles down on what people are highlighting. Isn't doing himself any favours.

Just proves to us all the kind of person that he actually is, regardless of whether or not he is a sensitive soul who will try and contort himself into being the victim here.

Imagine “voluntarily filling in” for someone who has been furloughed and listing it as a new role on your LinkedIn. Boys absolutely shameless. Feel for the actual media guy who has been furloughed and can’t do the job himself.

If you give Paul a shout, I'm sure he'll put you on the mailing list.

I thought everybody got the memo saying that it's poor Callum who's the victim in this whole scenario, nobody else.

Despicably behaviour from the boy, but I can't say I'm surprised in the slightest. It's all because the rest of us are arseholes, though.

Logged into the wrong account?

Not at all. I don't think Alan ever got engaged to Sonia, they just went at it. In more ways than one!

(I was literally unemployed when I got engaged.)

EOho8Pw.png

Archived