Koronavirus - Page 20 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Koronavirus

capitanus

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, TRVMP said:

He's a notorious germaphobe. He'll be raging at this happening during campaign season.

Could be the best thing that happens to him, assuming he survives, of course. He'll not be under any media scrutiny for a couple of weeks, which can only be a good thing for him, and he could profit from a sympathy bounce as Johnson did for a short time. In fact the timing is suspiciously prefect, ha! 

20 hours ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

I bow to your greater knowledge, but any time I've seen him being interviewed it's been a car crash.

Interviews are a tiny subset of media coverage. (I agree that by and large he doesn't interview well.) It's a not-uncommon view among people in the US media that they are digging their own graves by covering him so much.

EOho8Pw.png

On 10/4/2020 at 5:07 PM, TRVMP said:

Interviews are a tiny subset of media coverage. (I agree that by and large he doesn't interview well.) It's a not-uncommon view among people in the US media that they are digging their own graves by covering him so much.

It's a subset, sure, but a pretty big one, especially during an election campaign. 

Archived