Morton v Alloa - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Alloa

AyrshireTon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's 6 points we have dropped since the start of 2020.

I dont want to hear hopkin say again in his interviews that we have a good an excellent start to 2020 cause simply we haven't we have been wasteful and spineless.

We are only 3 points away from that relegation play off and 6 ahead of partick with only a game in hand over alloa we should be 6 or 7 away from that at the least. We just cant get any proper distance between us and those last 2 places and now I'm starting to think we dont have the bottle for the fight, losing 2 goals against part time alloa in the last 5 minutes is unacceptable.

I'm abolsutely furious tonight.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Only one guy to blame for that. Telling the players to get back after 50 minutes when we're well on top is asking for trouble.

Hopkin might have fucked it but just maybe we can expect the professionals on the pitch to do a bit of basic defending. That was fucking shite.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Only one guy to blame for that. Telling the players to get back after 50 minutes when we're well on top is asking for trouble.

So is your centre half losing the ball in the opposition half, contributing to us being totally exposed by one well placed long pass. We were taking too many risks at that point, and were punished for it.

Archived