Morton vs. Partick - 28/12/19 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Partick - 28/12/19

capitanus

We've offered nothing. McAlister is just pointing, shouting and hiding. Time to step up and show a bit of fucking balls.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIvingstone is completely lost defensively and should have subbed after half an hour.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Midfield are not helping either. Sitting off of old carthorse like Miller and Bannigan like they're fucking Neymar isn't doing the defence any favours. McAlister and Lyon need to start pulling their weight off the ball.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Livingstone is being targeted as the weak link. At least after moving to the back 5 we're defending in the box well enough, but we can't keep letting them get in behind him like that. He's having a nightmare.

Our midfield has been dominated for the most part as well. That's certainly nothing new this season.

Midfield are not helping either. Sitting off of old carthorse like Miller and Bannigan like they're fucking Neymar isn't doing the defence any favours. McAlister and Lyon need to start pulling their weight off the ball.

So much for the high intensity, pressing football that we were promised in the summer. Granted it’s difficult - if not suicidal - to go hunting for the ball when the rest of the team is such a shapeless mess, but it’s ultimately the manager’s responsibility to get them organised enough to carry out his plan. I want to see a significant change in approach, shape and/or personnel now, instead of just gormlessly waiting for their goal as usual.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Johansson-esque failure to make a blatantly obvious change until we concede the inevitable goal. As if merely swapping left backs is going to turn the game around now.

Where have King and Salkeld disappeared to anyway? We have about twenty nine contracted players and the best we’ve apparently got to change things going forward are Muirhead and fucking Orsi?

This is the most comfortable 1 goal lead there's ever been. We haven't had the ball anywhere near their box. Total garbage, ineffective football. Fuck this I've not been to a game in over a month and I can't see me being back while things are so bad.

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived