Morton - DU, December 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton - DU, December 10

TRVMP

This is currently a routine, preseason training exercise for Dundee United against some plodding, Brechin level jobbers.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Brechin score!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

McHugh on as a sub then taken off again I assume injury

The Sky sports app says injury.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

What boils my piss about the current side is that it is just so gutless. Not lazy or disinterested, but instead they’re not willing to take responsibility for events on the park. There are about seven Morton defenders in the box for the winning goal: none of them block the shot; everyone chooses to pass the buck on to someone else. That’s a major reason why we concede cheap goals every week and isn’t going to change until someone is brought in with the required leadership.

The first team currently reflects the rudderless ghost ship that they’ve been recruited to play for.

We weren’t even that bad in the second half and could’ve maybe snuck a point, but jesus wept that second goal just about sums up the entire season.

You can quite rightly argue that the two games in the last four days have been improvements on the majority of our performances this season, but this is part of the problem. We’re almost halfway through the season and sitting with five defeats in our last six games, but all we have to cling to is ‘well, at least the last two defeats were a bit less shite than usual’ when we’ve still had the defence throwing away disgraceful goals.

This team has relegation written all over it. Anything less than 7 points from the next three games and we’re in serious danger of being cut adrift.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

We weren’t even that bad in the second half and could’ve maybe snuck a point, but jesus wept that second goal just about sums up the entire season.

Correct that was my feelings exactly.

Positive was display of Livingston at LB and I felt Luca C put in a decent shift.

We also seem much more comfortable taking the game to the opposition.

Let's make sure we take the game to QOS.

The 1120 include a decent no. of United supporters so a really poor home turnout.

Archived