Dundee Utd vs Morton - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee Utd vs Morton

Jamie_M

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 Shankland again.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Another season we may as well write off already. What's the point

Well I guess you can always slither back to Ibrox now that ‘ra peepul are back’.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Another season we may as well write off already. What's the point

Despite shipping on average almost three goals per league game, we're currently mid-table with room to spare. Last year, under JJ, we were in some ways worse than now, and once again finished mid-table. We are still in playoff contention. As bad as this is, and Inverness was, let's not act like we're six points adrift in 10th.

EOho8Pw.png

Despite shipping on average almost three goals per league game, we're currently mid-table with room to spare. Last year, under JJ, we were in some ways worse than now, and once again finished mid-table. We are still in playoff contention. As bad as this is, and Inverness was, let's not act like we're six points adrift in 10th.

We've had two consecutive gubbings away from home. Arbroath only lost 2-1 at Tannadice having been in front whilst Partick are currently winning in Inverness. These are teams we should be aiming to leave standing yet they are now putting in better performances on the road than we are.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

We've had two consecutive gubbings away from home. Arbroath only lost 2-1 at Tannadice having been in front whilst Partick are currently winning in Inverness. These are teams we should be aiming to leave standing yet they are now putting in better performances on the road than we are.

I agree completely that these collapses are unacceptable - my contention is that despite them we remain in playoff contention.

EOho8Pw.png

This team’s ability to evenly share out its completely inexplicable errors (Welsh, Grant, Rogers and Baird today) makes it much harder to identify a first choice eleven and mostly stick to it. We’re constantly in a situation of moving one step forward and one back again.

The players should take 90% of the blame for this one, they froze from the very beginning and showed them far too much respect.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

5-0

I agree completely that these collapses are unacceptable - my contention is that despite them we remain in playoff contention.

Also I said "consecutive" when in fact there was a mere 1-0 defeat in between them at Palmerston.

Archived