Day out at Queens v Ton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Day out at Queens v Ton

Ton4life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning to wonder if Hopkin knows what he is doing after all.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

So glad that we deliberately chucked away an entire competition to produce this top-notch league performance so far. #priorities

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

So what is it?

Mike Bassett style flat 4-4-fucking-2 with Lyon on the right.

We’ve created enough chances to be level in the game but i) they’re dung so that’s not an achievement and ii) the routine lapses in basic defending have lost all their banter appeal by now. In general we are defending better but under one half serious test they let the roof fall in as usual.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Lyon and Jacobs both playing on the right means that we lack any natural width on that side, which is making this more turgid than it should be.

Sutton needs to come on because we are largely shelling the ball up to midgets in this half. Switch to a back three and start hounding this rabble.

Finally some subs.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Careful, I get pelters for suggesting it’s a bad idea to shell the ball up to forwards who are much smaller than the opposition defenders

You get pelters for selectively shrieking about it depending on the score line within a single game, because that’s the mark of a moron. Stick to your drawings champ.

That’s a wild substitution when we’re chasing the game. If he wanted to switch to a back three he could have done that by reshuffling the players who were already on rather than wasting a sub on a centre back.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived