Championship 19/20 - Page 39 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

We did bring in Keelan O’Connell from Bournemouth as recently as last season. Admittedly he wasn’t great, but his opportunities were limited to say the least.

I could remember O'Connell and Samuel from recent seasons, but was struggling to remember anyone else - still am. 

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, after three wins in our last four league matches? Yeah, it’d obviously be better to reschedule it until just after our usual bleaching in the Highlands, so we can destroy any semblance of form or confidence instead.

I just meant that out of all the teams we could be playing on Saturday Dundee United away wouldn't be at the top of my list, especially after the trouncing we took up their earlier in the season. 

As you said we have put together 3 wins out of the last 4 and it would have been nice to have a realistic chance of making that 4 wins out of 5.

However i suppose they may have 1 eye on the replay midweek against Hibs and may field a slightly weaker team. 

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

I just meant that out of all the teams we could be playing on Saturday Dundee United away wouldn't be at the top of my list, especially after the trouncing we took up their earlier in the season. 

As you said we have put together 3 wins out of the last 4 and it would have been nice to have a realistic chance of making that 4 wins out of 5.

However i suppose they may have 1 eye on the replay midweek against Hibs and may field a slightly weaker team. 

Good shout. Hopefully that 17 point lead means they rest Shanks and co.

You have to play every team at some point in the season so I really don’t see the cause for concern. Regardless of Saturday’s result we will be somewhere in a pack of half a dozen dung teams: as opposed to being cut adrift which was a serious danger barely a month ago. And with that game out of the way, our fixture list will then become kinder than anyone else’s for the rest of the campaign.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Watched the first 9 seconds, was all blurry so switched off.

I thought it was about to segue into a karaoke version of Take On Me. When instead it turned onto a football interview I was so disappointed that I reported it as fake news.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived