Sign in to follow this  
TONofmemories

Why do you hate Falkirk?

Very good signing for that league.

Seems their overspending though massively, which will hopefully come back and bite them in the arse.

Hope we haven't received all the McKinnon money yet so we are in a position to reject their CVA.

• Upvote 2

He looks like the bastard lovechild of Salty and Kenny Rodgers.

Falkirk and this Nonce are well suited for each other.

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

I’m not saying he did it, but he probably did it.

Please let that deal go through.

• Upvote 1

The fact that his ‘business empire’ is clearly a shadow, Walter Mitty claim is key here; if he turns out to be a nonce as well then that’s just gravy.

Let him take over and let them fold.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As funny as it is to see their turmoil continuing, anyone who hates them should have wanted that to go through. They’d have been liquidated by the end of next season if that Walter Mitty character had taken over.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

They’ll be ahead of us within 12 months

They should be anyway. For all the negatives around our club at the moment though, it shouldn’t be forgotten that we, more than most in that league last season, absolutely buried those insufferable fuckwits.

Whatever happens in one year, five years, ten years or fifty years time, that should never be forgotten. They struck a few blows along the way m, but we won the war. With aplomb.

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see the figure from the following 12 months. And their board had already said their cash reserves were depleted before that.

One of the Falkirk fans who ran on the pitch in the 1-1 draw at Cappielow has been given an 18 month football banning order and a 4 month 7pm-7am curfew, enforced by an electronic tag. He is also banned from attending any public house displaying football for the duration of his ban.

He's currently 17, meaning he won't be able to go to the pub on his 18th birthday if there's football on the TV. Outstanding :lol:

Hopefully his 18th falls within the curfew, just to make sure.

There aren’t many clubs you can say we’ve got one over given our failings for the last generation or so, but we’ve won every single little battle with these fuckers since Raymond walked. They’re in our pocket and it’s absolutely delightful.

Edited by Toby
  • Upvote 2

One of the Falkirk fans who ran on the pitch in the 1-1 draw at Cappielow has been given an 18 month football banning order and a 4 month 7pm-7am curfew, enforced by an electronic tag. He is also banned from attending any public house displaying football for the duration of his ban.

He's currently 17, meaning he won't be able to go to the pub on his 18th birthday if there's football on the TV. Outstanding :lol:

Hopefully his 18th falls within the curfew, just to make sure.

There aren’t many clubs you can say we’ve got one over given our failings for the last generation or so, but we’ve won every single little battle with these fuckers since Raymond walked. They’re in our pocket and it’s absolutely delightful.

Have some greenies.

Next.

• Upvote 1

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

At the first goal - "Morton score...the thing we were not wanting"

FlusteredBlueChrysalis-size_restricted.g

• Upvote 2

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

I'd take Gary Deans a lot more seriously if he looked 10% less like a Bo Selecta mask.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?