General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 31 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

Just everything about it is horrid; the sponsor is a horrible shape and colour, the piping doesn't look great and chevrons are manky. I normally like white kits, but that one is definitely the exception to the rule.

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

9 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

So, Hamburg.

imageproxy-1.png

Barcelona making a rip-roaring cunt of winning the Spanish League since the lifting of lockdown has also been some laugh.

Sadly though, it looks like Leeds won’t be falling apart again.

Juve sign Arthur from Barcelona. Miralem Pjanic goes the other way. Officially, Arthur cost 72+10m Euros and Pjanic 60+5m. So in other words, that's Pjanic plus ~12m for Arthur.

Utter, utter madness from Barcelona. They needed to stick with Arthur, not buy a solid but hardly revolutionary guy who's on the wrong side of 30. They will regret this, I believe.

Edited by TRVMP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Yep, was playing for them two seasons ago until Annan signed him in the January transfer window. They got through to a Junior Cup QF against Lochee and just launched high balls to a midget instead and got pumped.

Bonus fact: Dean Keenan captains Troon and is still a rocket.

• Like 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Surprised to read this morning that St Gallen are top of the Swiss league with 6 games to go. Can't say that I follow the league, but that seems like it would be a massive shock if they can hold on. They finished 45 points behind Young Boys last season and haven't finished in the top 4 since 2013. Would also be the first non YB/Basel winner since 2008-09.

Edited by Hej

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 10:26 AM, Hej said:

Surprised to read this morning that St Gallen are top of the Swiss league with 6 games to go. Can't say that I follow the league, but that seems like it would be a massive shock if they can hold on. They finished 45 points behind Young Boys last season and haven't finished in the top 4 since 2013. Would also be the first non YB/Basel winner since 2008-09.

tenor.gif

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

On 7/14/2020 at 4:26 AM, Hej said:

They ended up bottling in. Young Boys win the league again.

St. Gallen were Ivan Zamorano's first European club. That's about all I really know about them. Green and white, German-speaking... is that about it?

EOho8Pw.png

I see the 'Aberdeen 8' have released a joint statement. I think it's safe to say that their statement won't reduce the amount of (justifiable) flack they've received. It was also mentioned on Radio Scotland that Jason Leitch will have a Zoom call with all the Premiership managers and captains on Monday night. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It's a right kick in the teeth for fans, who have shelled out for season tickets and can't even attend games. They wont be named but they'll become known over the next few days.

Aberdeen will no doubt rightly hammer them with maximum fines.

• Downvote 1

They're literally named in their joint statement m8.

Another braying rap lecture from Leitch strikes me as punishment enough, he's been a self-promoting gobshite from the start of the pandemic. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are