General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 7 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

Feyenoord is a fantastic club with one of the most passionate supports I've ever stood amongst. Christ knows what you've got against them.

They have a large pro-Palestinian anti-Semitic element to their support.

*insert signature here*

I hear Stalin only ever waved with his right hand as his left was a wee Jeremy Beadle hand.  :blink:

Don't even get me started on his webbed feet or his pizza face.  :lol:  

0/10

Your groomer needs to put down the Toilet Duck and come up with material for you that isn't that shite. 

Next. 

• Upvote 2
A single red dot is a tragedy; one million red dots is a statistic. 

Feyenoord is a fantastic club with one of the most passionate supports I've ever stood amongst. Christ knows what you've got against them.

Their squads have done little but kick lumps out of folk on the park for years and their town is a horrible, crime-ridden hovel - once flattened by the Luftwaffe, they really shouldn't have bothered rebuilding it. Their fanbase is notorious for its anti-Semitic bigotry - not to mention smashing up the place whenever they get a day trip to civilisation:

https://www.dw.com/en/feyenoord-fans-run-riot-in-rome/a-18271017

They're basically old, dead Rangers playing out of Clydebank. 

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

They have a large pro-Palestinian anti-Semitic element to their support.

That's all related to their rivalry with Ajax and doesn't detract from the fact they have a fantastic, loyal and fanatical support. When they won the league in the late 90s they basically demolished their own city. Loveable rogues really.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

That's all related to their rivalry with Ajax and doesn't detract from the fact they have a fantastic, loyal and fanatical support. When they won the league in the late 90s they basically demolished their own city. Loveable rogues really.

Swap Ajax with Celic and that could be Rangers.

Swap Ajax with Celic and that could be Rangers.

Yeah but it's only a small percentage of the Feyenoord supporters that display right wing or anti Semitic tendencies - namely the large hooligan element. The vast majority of Rotterdam fans are decent. Unlike Rangers where 99.9% are complete cretins.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Just going back to this - a few years ago AEK took voluntary relegation from the second to the third tier in Greece and started again in the amateur ranks. Then last month they won the Super League title with games to spare. Meanwhile Olympiacos, who won the previous seven titles and were regulars in the Champions League group stage, collapsed and will now finish third, not even getting a Champions League qualifier (the second spot goes to PAOK.)

I haven't read a huge amount on it but I imagine this is a case of AEK doing literally everything right and Olympiacos, who went through several managers, doing everything wrong.

Over in Denmark, Brondby haven't won a title in over a decade but are neck-and-neck with Midtjylland, while Copenhagen are already out of contention.

Just goes to show that few things last totally forever, but Rangers really face an uphill struggle, not least because in both of those countries there's more than one competitive team (Greece also has PAOK and - current basket cases - Panathinaikos; in recent years AaB, Midtjylland, and Nordsjaelland have won the title in Denmark).

And on the subject of AEK doing everything right, they have every chance now of eliminating Celtic. Which is a poor wee shame for 'refugees welcome' Celtic (as opposed to 'actual refugees' AEK.)

EOho8Pw.png

Aw, bless'em.

Calling them 'Loveable Rogues' is akin to saying that Fred West was a bit of a ladies man. Let's tell it like it is - they are a shower of bastards - and anyone who sings songs supporting Muslim terrorists are fuckin wrong'uns.

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

And on the subject of AEK doing everything right, they have every chance now of eliminating Celtic. Which is a poor wee shame for 'refugees welcome' Celtic (as opposed to 'actual refugees' AEK.)

The proud descendents of Plato have a very good record against Scottish clubs. Who can possibly forget the 1994-5 season where they handed Rangers arse back on a platter twice with the ensuing meltdowns from the collective Scottish Media and also the memorable Chick Young & Walter Smith interview afterwards: https://youtu.be/T0DZ87Eupa0

*insert signature here*

It's all good 'bantz' until a furious 'Walter' starts battering one of his youth players in the changing room again.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It's all good 'bantz' until a furious 'Walter' starts battering one of his youth players in the changing room again.

In fairness to Sir Walter, if I was in charge of them I would have made that a regular feature.

I reckon that's what was wrong with LinwoodTons idol, Sally McMoist, that Souness never gave him a proper kicking when he was a young arsehole. Instead he became a role model for a generation or two of arseholes after him.

*insert signature here*

DkZ_8ObW0AAzEAK.jpg

St Mirren's banner at Ibrox today.

The first part - aye okay. The second part - cheeky bastards. The rest of the West of Scotland has been getting bankrolled by Glasgow for at least the past century. Even longer. If Glasgow is shite then what on earth does that make Paisley? It's Dangleberry?

Proof (if it was ever needed) that they 'awe hate weejies' but they can't live without us.

Paisley = Glasgow's smelly wee brother.

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

A week of utter failure for terrorists and their sympathisers was rounded off by Feyenoord joining Celtic in crashing out of a European competition, losing 5-1 to minnows Trencin over two legs.

Meanwhile in the unparalleled clown-car setup known loosely as Polish ‘football’, all their remaining clubs got papped out of Europe last night. The most hilarious exit came from Legia Warsaw again, who got sworded by Dudelange from Luxembourg.

Lastly, an in no way suspicious match in Leningrad saw a ten-man Zenit side overcome a 4-0 first leg defeat, beating Dinamo Minsk 8-1 after extra time.

• Upvote 1

Yeah but it's only a small percentage of the Feyenoord supporters that display right wing or anti Semitic tendencies - namely the large hooligan element. The vast majority of Rotterdam fans are decent. Unlike Rangers where 99.9% are complete cretins.

Yep, look like decent fans to me too.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/feyenoord-children-cuddly-toys-195821

• Downvote 4

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>