2017 - 2018 - Championship Updates And Scores - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2017 - 2018 - Championship Updates And Scores

Chesh

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been kicking about there for months and they have only now been convinced to offer him a contract to delay his retirement.

More than likely he is as finished as he has looked for the past few years.

Not quite up there with our signings of Novo and O'Connor but could be equally as impactful.

Even if it turns out he is done, I'd much rather have the guy who scored that goal in Paris floating about being done rather than Gary fuckin Harkins.

I'd fancy McFadden to still be able to make things happen for QotS though, he's a player who's always had the ability to conjure up something special so he should be more than capable of doing a turn at 1st Division level.

AWMSC

Even if it turns out he is done, I'd much rather have the guy who scored that goal in Paris floating about being done rather than Gary ****in Harkins.

I'd fancy McFadden to still be able to make things happen for QotS though, he's a player who's always had the ability to conjure up something special so he should be more than capable of doing a turn at 1st Division level.

The guy is past it. Poor signing imo

Even if it turns out he is done, I'd much rather have the guy who scored that goal in Paris floating about being done rather than Gary ****in Harkins.

See a Dunfermline fan on P&B writing that Harkins totally turned the game when he came on yesterday. To be fair it was a combination of both Harkins and Quitongo..

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

• 2 weeks later...

Peter Houston has been given the boot.

Hopefully it'll be some hapless diddy caretaker in charge for next week, so as to avoid the new manager bounce.

Not surprised he's gone. Had we beaten DU then I bet McKinnon would have been booted as well. Robertson must be on thin ice too.

EOho8Pw.png

Zero Chance of Hagi as boss.

They will go for Hartley or one of their former appointments - Coyle, Hughes or Pressley.

Pressley ruled himself out on SSB tonight. Duffy, Alex Rae and Hartley were all mentioned for both the lolkirk and county jobs.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived