We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits

GiGi

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of my favourites from the past:

4-20132139367_540x360.jpg

However, I doubt very much 'Avec' still make football shirts.  I know that Sports Connection are long out of business.

There was another from the same era as the 1995/6  shirt which was made by Le Coq Sportif (edited to add, below)  which was much nicer than the cheap feeling "Cappielow Collection" shirt of the "James Watt College" years.

Greenock%20Morton%201995%201.jpg

*insert signature here*

This is one of my favourites from the past:

4-20132139367_540x360.jpg

However, I doubt very much 'Avec' still make football shirts.  I know that Sports Connection are long out of business.

There was another from the same era as the 1995/6  shirt which was made by Le Coq Sportif which was much nicer than the cheap feeling "Cappielow Collection" shirt of the "James Watt College" years.

I love that strip. That and the away one are two of the best strips Morton have ever had, imo, along with the Umbro ones form 1978 (I think); the yellow one from then in particular is a thing of beauty.

AWMSC

season-19941995-morton-derek-mcinnes-BJF

Heres another one of my favourites.  I'm the proud owner of two match-worn tartan shirts - both the Blue and Red ones.  I've been meaning to get them framed and hung for around 15 years now, but haven't got around to it.

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

The only hooped jerseys Nike have are exactly the same as last years. So if we are getting a new top, I guess it would have to be a non-hooped one?

80210.jpg

133182.jpg

133184.jpg

80116.jpg

first two would be a dece, just for a change.

The only hooped jerseys Nike have are exactly the same as last years. So if we are getting a new top, I guess it would have to be a non-hooped one?

80210.jpg

133182.jpg

133184.jpg

80116.jpg

No to the lot of them.

This will probably be our home kit next season since it seems to be the only Nike hooped one that is blue and white:

attachicon.gif nike-hooped-division-ii-jersey-4.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad although there's still a solid blue square on the back   :thumbdown:

That would suit me, with blue shorts and, preferably, blue and white hooped socks.

132859.jpg

107553.jpg

Blue shorts on the home kit is all kinds of wrong. White shorts or get in the sea.

Does it need to be Nike anyway? This teamwear stuff is pretty awful.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Blue shorts on the home kit is all kinds of wrong. White shorts or get in the sea.

Does it need to be Nike anyway? This teamwear stuff is pretty awful.

I tend to agree on the blue shorts, but they would work best with that hooped top, given it has a solid blue back. As far as I know, we are with nike for another year.

It would be pretty moronic to switch to a diet Killie effort, just when those chumps could be in the same division as us for the first time in two decades. Other than 'not that' and putting a star above the badge for la decima I'm not concerned about the details.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

80210.jpg

133182.jpg

133184.jpg

80116.jpg

Top one with the colours switched would get my vote

here today, gone to hell

Archived