We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits

GiGi

Just clocked Falkirk have wisely revealed their new home kit ahead of their last home league game. :rolleyes:

Seeing as we haven't changed ours for a couple of years you would assume there will be some new variation of hoops in the pipeline. Oh to release it early like on a matchday against a club like Hibs when you might even get a decent turnout and shift a few of them.

Anyway, I just hope it's one I actually like. I haven't bought a Morton top even to play 5s in in years.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na, the black one that we wore when we pumped the beggars in the Tattie Bowl was the best we've had recently.

Awful, awful kit. Absolutely boggin'. Ruins the pictures from our win that night too IMO. The white version was nice though.

This will probably be our home kit next season since it seems to be the only Nike hooped one that is blue and white:

nike-hooped-division-ii-jersey-4.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad although there's still a solid blue square on the back  :thumbdown:

On the topic of old/new shirts, before going into the ground on Saturday I went to see if the van had any 'end of season' promotions, maybe the home shirt down to half price to get rid of unwanted stock for next season. Wasn't really surprised when I noticed there wasn't...

Ordering too much, soon to be dated stock that you have to sell for a knock-down price isn't a sound strategy though. So long as there isn't a stack of them sitting in a broom cupboard, that's what should be happening.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The last shirt I purchased was the one Dougie Imrie wore whilst dicking the reprobates at Parkhead. Until an event of similar or equal stature occurs again, I will not be purchasing another.

PS - When's the Getafe friendly?

Archived