Rae Must Go - Page 34 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Rae Must Go

BluebirdTon

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AB - In my opinion we are too deep in the brown stuff to attract a genuine investor, at this moment. Given our current debt to GC, ongoing loses, league position and limited income we will only attract vultures looking to pick the bones.

At least now the chairman has confirmed who attempted to buy the club Spot Ton now has no reason to continually ask VikingTON as to their identity.

Perhaps now he has gotten his answer he'll be able to answer a question that is on the lips of myself and a number of my friends...

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

I was under the impression VikingTON said there were several people interested in buying the club other than the two that were rumoured. I've got no interest in raking back through threads to see the exact words, but I remember he kept evading the question ( a popular pastime on here) and then ignored it completely.

Regarding a new buyer, as stated above, the idea that Rae putting the club up for sale will suddenly have a queue forming in Sinclair Street longer than the one for the benefits gate is pure fantasy.

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

At least now the chairman has confirmed who attempted to buy the club Spot Ton now has no reason to continually ask VikingTON as to their identity.

Perhaps now he has gotten his answer he'll be able to answer a question that is on the lips of myself and a number of my friends...

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

How about the same people who stood outside of New Douglas Park and screamed at Shiels and his partner to get to fuck and never come back to our club. 

Oh wait a minute, nobody was there hounding Shiels and telling him to fuck off out of Cappielow after the worse fucking season and result in living fucking memory.

How about the same people who stood outside of New Douglas Park and screamed at Shiels and his partner to get to **** and never come back to our club. 

Oh wait a minute, nobody was there hounding Shiels and telling him to **** off out of Cappielow after the worse ****ing season and result in living ****ing memory.

So you're saying the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic did not exist? :o

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

How about the same people who stood outside of New Douglas Park and screamed at Shiels and his partner to get to **** and never come back to our club. 

Oh wait a minute, nobody was there hounding Shiels and telling him to **** off out of Cappielow after the worse ****ing season and result in living ****ing memory.

A quick list of tragic 'doings' by Douglas Rae:

Paying off Alex Williams gambling debts

Hiring Jim McInally

Being a dick

Signing the wrong Marc McCulloch

Talking shite

Hiring Allan Moore

Signing Chris Templeman

Being an even bigger dick

Paying 40k for Iain fucking Russell

Handing over more than a pound for Keiran McAnespie

Extending Allan Moore's contract

Not declaring the club up for sale

Allowing persistent commercial mismanagement

Acquiring toadies at the MSC

Feel free to add.

18th September 2014

Rejecting two offers of resignation by Jim McInally; refusing to sack Jim McInally on account of his failure to deliver promotion via the play-offs. Jim McInally's entire tenure. 

Securing a derisory £50k transfer fee as a result of his doddery, 'man of his word' transfer policy, for an absolutely integral part of the team.

Slithering behind with the idea of Sevco being instated in Division One, before getting telt by the fanbase.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

:lol:

I'm not trying to derail your list-making here, but please elaborate.

The fucking lunatic tried to sign John Sutton, Simon Mensing and Andy Cole when were promoted back to the First.

13 years of failure. Time to go!

18th September 2014

The unifying factor in all of these is a complete absence of responsibility. He's beholden to nothing and nobody except his own ego, and the results are disastrous. He won't sack managers until too late because it's tacit admission that he is a poor judge of coach; he doesn't care about the club's debt* because to a huge percentage of the fanbase his endangering the club's future actually makes him look good because it's "his money"; he spouts rubbish to any journalist/inner circle fan who'll listen because he's clearly the oracle on all things football.

He's a very successful businessman with GC, no doubt about it, but you can tell he actually has a stake in that beyond simply fueling his ego. Morton, meanwhile, is a toy. He isn't fit to run a football club because he's irresponsible with it.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived