Rae Must Go - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Rae Must Go

BluebirdTon

Have to say , I think the Rae's not just doogie have had there day , time to move on and let Morton progress .

Don't often agree with you M8, but you are bang-on here.  DDF handing over to his lad would make not one iota of difference.  Time for a change - we have had over a decade of decline.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dougie has made two monumental blunders that's going to cost us relegation. Does that mean we should drive him out of the club? No, of course it doesn't!

The only people I can think of who could come in and put money into the club are the Easdales.   

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Given the amount of terrible decisions that have been made at board-room level for the best part of a decade and the collosal fuck-ups that have led to this season's debacle, I think there really HAS to be a discussion about where the club goes from here.

Rae's stewardship is going to leave us as a part-time 3rd Divison yo-yo team the way things are heading, it'd be downright negligent of the fans not to demand some kind of explanation at the very least.

AWMSC

Given the amount of terrible decisions that have been made at board-room level for the best part of a decade and the collosal ****-ups that have led to this season's debacle, I think there really HAS to be a discussion about where the club goes from here.

Rae's stewardship is going to leave us as a part-time 3rd Divison yo-yo team the way things are heading, it'd be downright negligent of the fans not to demand some kind of explanation at the very least.

Sensible post, and I would agree with that. Where do we go from here as we are dropping down a division?

Dougie has made two monumental blunders that's going to cost us relegation.

lol wut

Erm yes, that and selling Tidser for 30k below his asking price, appointing Jim McInally, presiding over four years of struggling to beat pub teams to promotion from Division Two and many, many more.

This season has confirmed that the sum total of his contribution to the club has been lifting us from seaside league oblivion to... err, the exact same.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

For someone with the solution you're keeping very quiet about it!

For someone with obvious learning difficulties a internet message board probably isn't the best place for you to be.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

lol wut

Erm yes, that and selling Tidser for 30k below his asking price, appointing Jim McInally, presiding over four years of struggling to beat pub teams to promotion from Division Two and many, many more.

This season has confirmed that the sum total of his contribution to the club has been lifting us from seaside league oblivion to... err, the exact same.

Tidser had a clause to move in his contract I'm lead to believe. He was going anyway..

You can all talk of getting rid of the Rae's but it's just knee jerk nonsense with no one willing to come in.

Tidser had a clause to move in his contract I'm lead to believe. He was going anyway..

For £50,000? Then why was Morton's asking price £80,000? That's the difference between a Peter MacDonald type player and a Kabba Modou Cham at this level, so be very specific as to why a cut-price deal wasn't a complete and utter shambles by the club.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

For £50,000? Then why was Morton's asking price £80,000? That's the difference between a Peter MacDonald type player and a Kabba Modou Cham at this level, so be very specific as to why a cut-price deal wasn't a complete and utter shambles by the club.

We were obviously trying to get as much as possible for Tidser. When we weren't getting what we wanted we took the £50k. It's that simple..

Got to say the whole Peaso thing was a bit embarrassing for all involved.

The guys trebled his wage to go to a bigger club on a two year deal. No amount of lip service from him in the press that he would have stayed will change that fact.

Archived